Krungy: Oh, yes it was. And it still is, cousin. What’s not funny in running naked around the whole resort with gay people running behind you?

And with that, all of us cracked up. All except Blake who was trying hard not to murder all of us.

Oh, heaven!

Blake groaned and I was brought back to the present. 

"What? What's your problem?" I asked still trying to recover from snickering.

“Rule one: No making fun of me. Rule two—“ He stopped and looked around, maybe trying to think of other rules.

I rolled my eyes. “So, what’s rule number two?”

“Hintayin mo na lang!”

I shrugged, and he cursed under his breath. I carefully observed him. Scowl on. Pout on. And pink ears on. I guess he really was embarrassed and a bit mad. I felt a bit guilty. Okay fine. I didn’t.

 "Look, I'm sorry that you're embarrassed that you wet your bed when you were sixteen. I know it wasn't funny. I'm sorry. My apologies sire." I contained my laughter in my throat and when I thought I cannot hold it anymore, I let out an unladylike snort.

I can see him rolling his eyes as he shut the engine down. "What now? You ain't giving me words, Perez?" I raised my eyebrows at him. 

He sighed then smiled. Finally, after years of frowning, he learned how to smile. He reached his hand out and held mine. "I told you they're going to love you more than me."

This, I cannot deny. "Yeah. I know right. Anne totally loves me. She loves me a lot. I mean, can you imagine that? It's such a big coincidence. I love your parents. Your parents love me. You love me and... I... lo...I mean you're okay. Isn't that great? I just love it. I love it. I can't wait to be reunited with them."

Blake looked at me with that cocky look washing over his countenance. And I had no idea what he is too cocky about. I pushed his hand away just as soon as a smirk was starting to make its way on his face.

I rolled my eyes. "What?" I shouted a bit savagely.

He laughed cheekily. He looked at me cheekily. He smirked cheekily. He wiggled his eyebrows cheekily. And spoke cheekily."You looo…?”

What the hell? This guy is totally out of his freaking mind

"Say it. You loo???? What?" 

"No wonder George thinks you're mad." He unbuckled his seatbelt then leaned his face closer to mine, with that stupid sexy smirk playing on the edge of his lips. He was about to speak but was shut up by the sound of his phone.

He gritted his teeth then reached for his phone. "Video eh. Tignan ko lang to ha?" I nodded. 

He climbed down the car and I stayed inside. My eyebrows caved in together in confusion. Now what was that video? 

Oh, guys stuff, I thought to myself. Pft. Boys.

He was standing outside the door of the driver’s side. His back facing me as he, I think, carefully scrutinized the video. I closed my eyes as I waited for him return. What's taking him so long? When I opened my eyes, he wasn't there. I looked around and I was shocked to see him punching and kicking a tree nearby. 

What the perk?! 

I hastily climbed down and when I was out, he ran toward me with this angry expression showering over his face. His jaw was tight and so were his fists. He showed me his phone.