Skin

6.87K readers deserve some unpublished smut.

Enough said.

*Lady Leshurr voice* Sorry for the wait.

__________________________________________________

"Get out Dinah ! I need to shower," Normani swatted the taller girl away as she tried to grab her wash cloth, "I can't shower with you here !"

"Okay then shower with me in there then"

Dinah once again reached for the shower door but Normani pushed her playfully away.

Normani stomped her foot like a child and crossed her arms, a pout emerging, " Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Amasio Hansen"

Dinah repeated the same childish manor, "Normani Kordei Hamil-"

"Save your breath," Normani just took her hair tie out of her hair and began tugging at her beach shorts, "Just help me get out of this sandy attire"

Victoriously, the Californian obliged and helped remove the pink shorts and the stripped white and black bathing suit. The last article of clothing was her top, the bathing suit being held together around her neck.

With a pull of the string, down went the top and up went the corners of Dinah's lips.

"You just sit there since you don't wanna leave. I'm going in" The older girl stepped into the already running shower.

Dinah's eyes lingered at the figure before her while the smirk still remained, "Take your time"

Thankfully, the shower doors were clear so she could see all she wanted. Her mind began to wonder on what she'd see in her HD View.

"Babe ?"

"Yes princess ?"

Normani laughed at the nickname, "Can you play a song from my phone please ?"

"Which song ?" Dinah unlocked the phone, opening the music app.

"Anything Love, just put it on shuffle"

Said and done, the famous Rihanna, Skin, came through the connected speaker.

"Oh my God yes !"

That was all Dinah had to hear before dropping the phone back on the towel and allowing the girl to continue her shower. She sat patiently on the toilet seat, waiting for her girlfriend.

It was a very beautiful night at their Tampa vacation home. The soft beginning of the Barbadian's song only added to the beauty. The dim lights of the fancy bathroom helped the moon light focus on the figure in the shower, softly humming along to the lyrics.

The mood is set,

So you already know what's next.

TV on blast,

Turn it down,

Turn it down.

Don't want it to clash,

When my body's screaming out now.

Dinah's refocused from the bathroom window to the girl below it; embracing the water. The water trailing down her body, making it look so delicate and smooth. Normani had yet to put soap on her body, but it was okay. Just fine for the older girl.

I know you hearin' it,

You got me moaning now.

I got a secret that I wanna show you, oh.