Chapter 7

Should I triple update ? Either triple update and no update tomorrow or just leave it ?

Enjoy~

___________________________________________________

Dinah~

"Dinah !" argued Camila, "Just please listen to me for once !!"

I shook my head and resumed to back into my normal outfit. I'm not and I repeat not, doing it.

"No Mila. I'm not doing it." I calmly replied as I shimmied back into my crop top.

"Dinaaaaaah !! C'mon ! You practically handed her a hand wrapped bar of gold reading 'I want you badly' " she whined but I brushed her off and slammed the locker shut. Luckily as usual, Normani changed a while ago and went off to Lord knows where.

"Hija de grand puta" she pouted as she pouted her lips and nudged me on the shoulder. I just smirked and nudged her back. I love her dearly but I'm not doing it.

"Look Dinah let me make it simple," she sat herself down on the bench, grabbed my arms and made me look down at her, "All I'm asking is for you to just ask for her number. It's been two weeks Dinah, you haven't even had a conversation with her"

"But look, maybe I should leave her alone. She seems like the straight type"

"But you can treat her to a little girly love !"

"That's not the point." I bent over to put on my tie my Converse, "I'm not getting into another situation like last time, okay ? This is the exact conversation we had before," I gulped and shut my eyes, "He came and messed up my life"

"But look DJ," she grabbed my cheek softly and redirected my gaze back towards her, "Something tells me she's different. I can feel it. She's not like-"

"Don't even say his name. I don't wanna know, hear, or think about him" I closed my eyes shut again and let out a deep sigh, "I'll think about it okay ?"

Her chocolate eyes lite up like lights at a concert. She pecked my cheek and walked off. I let out another sigh and ran my fingers through my Goldilocks hair.

Ugh, why do I let these things happen to me.

~~~

I twirled my keychain around my finger as I paced my way down the street. My head was bobbing to the music playing from my Pandora but I wasn't even listening because the only thing on my mind was the scenario back in gym class.

She tasted so sweet.

A crimson red blush crept up upon my cheeks thinking about the look she gave me afterwards. It was so strange; I just can't put my finger on it though. I shook off the thought while I put the key into the doorknob. Ugh, I'm back in Tempo.

"Dinah ? Is that you ??" Shouted the haggy voice from the upstairs area.

Of course it's me you idiot. I'm the only one in high school is this stupid house.

"Yeah Julie, it's me." I answered briefly as I made my upstairs past her room.

Emerging out of her room with her fuzzy pink robe, Julie Oxford, your typical white woman. Curvy figure, high cheek bones, average breast, big butt.

"Oh well how was school ?" She asked while casually trying to fix her messy hair.

"Just peachy" I answered blandly while kicking my shoes off. Impatiently, Julie leaned against the doorframe looking over at me. She acts as if I don't know what she does for a side job.