Chapter 3

I find that gif to be quite the opposite in this case.

BUT OMFG. 100 READS IN ONE DAY. OMFG SDBFWDHUFNHOW I LOVE YOU GUYS !!

I would send a whole bunch of kisses but we all know you're saving those lips for one of the girls *smirky smirk*

Antyways, thank you guys ^.^

Enjoy~

_____________________________________________

Dinah~

"Ally slow down"

"Dinah you're heavy, I feel my ankles getting ready to throb"

Ally busted the Nurse's Office door with a massive kick. The woman at the desk flinched immensely as Ally laid me down nicely on the Nurse Bed. The woman clutched her chest and tried to breath normally again.

"Well dang. You didn't have to scare the woman with that kick Ally" I mumbled in a volume only us two could hear.

"I mean, c'mon, you're heavy Dinah. Didn't have to go all out on the therapy ice cream" She smirked as she fluffed my pillow for me. She knows that the whole time I was in therapy, they gave out ice cream and I'd practically drowned myself with ice cream. I've been hooked and Ben and Jerry's the whole summer. I pouted playfully and punched her lightly on the shoulder.

"Alright, I'm going back to class" Once she turned around I gave a light smack on her behind. She let out a tiny yelp and clutched her bum. She glared at me to only receive me curling my finger in a "come here" motion.

She bent over to my level to only get tiny flick on the nose and a peck on the cheek. She gagged playfully.

"Thank you Ally" I grinned. She smiled back and ruffled my hair.

"You're welcome Dinah" He saluted and paced right out of the office, leaving me alone with the nurse.

She cleared her throat, still in the same Life Alert Necessary state she had when we first entered.

"Oh well, hello there Dinah" The woman cooed.

I beamed at the elderly woman and waved, "Hello Mrs. Morgan !"

"So why are you here Love ?" She asked as she organized the papers on her desk.

I sighed, "It's my ankle again" She without delay, stopped organizing, dropped her papers, and scurried over to my side.

"Oh Lord. What happened to it ?" She leaned in closer to me and whispered, "Is he back ?" She looked around to see if anyone had stepped in or was eavesdropping.

I just shook my head. She let out a breath and patted my shoulder thankfully.

"He's gone Mrs. Morgan. He's not here anymore"

"Okay thank heavens. No more trouble for you or the staff"

Yes the nurse, Mrs. Judie Morgan even knew about him. It seemed like every day I would go to the nurse's office for injuries and soon enough she became accustomed to seeing me every day.

She soon figured out about him and his ways towards me so Mrs. Morgan made me meet her for lunch so I could avoid him. Mrs. M was almost like family, the way she treated me. She always gave me warm hugs, great advice, and worried about my well being. When it was time for summer break I promised her I wouldn't forget her once my injuries healed. I even arranged for us to have lunches on Wednesdays.

"Okay good. Let me see your ankle honey"

I hesitantly reached for my ankle but dropped the idea. It's not that bad, I maybe just needed ice and I'd be fine. Right ?