Chapter 6

Normani~

I pushed my way through the locker room doors, walking towards the gym.

I let out a deep sigh and ran my fingers through my hair. I don't know why but the silkiness and smoothness of my hair comforted me every time I ran my fingers through it.

It's been two weeks so far and nothing has happened. I guess I'm not showing enough interest-

My thoughts were cut off by a finger tapping on my shoulder. I turned around to see a tall guy smirking down at me. He looked nearly 6'0. I had to step back to at least not break my neck trying to look up at him.

"Hey," He greeted in his deep voice, "I'm Siope"

"I'm Normani" I whispered back. I don't like talking much to people I didn't know. I'm a more kept to myself person.

He licked his lips and rubbed his hands, "Ayo, so I was wondering if you maybe wanna go get something to eat after school"

I opened my mouth to speak when I felt arms snake around my waist. The person came, laid their chin on my shoulder blade, ad pulled me closer towards them.

Really close.

Dinah~

"Now why would she wanna do that Siope ?" I asked as I nudged myself more comfortably in Normani's shoulder. I was literally prying my instincts away from practically sniffing her neck.

I know... That was weird. It's just because she smelled so nice. She smelled like vanilla.

"And why wouldn't she, Dinah-Jane ?" He asked sounding annoyed.

I nuzzled my face in her neck and glanced up at him, "Because Siope. You're going to take her to a typical fast food place. Try and take her back home but have 'your car breakdown' on the secluded road not too far from here," I air quoted in a nonchalant tone, "The you and her would talk and end up having a quickie in the car and leave her by-" I glanced down at my watch that was happily resting around Normani's waist, "No later than 5:45. 6:15 tops"

He crossed his arms and daggered his eyes towards me, "And what makes you think I'd do that ?"

"I mean, that's what you did to Amy," I paused, "And Andrea. And April. And Audrey. And Aurelie. And Alisha. And Astrid. And Ashlyn."

I felt Camila's presence slowly become known beside me, "Ooh ! Ooh ! Did you say Avona yet ?"

"Ooh Avona too. And did I mention Asia ?"

Normani's eyes formed wider then saucers. She glanced at Siope then back at me.

"Oh honey. I didn't even get to the second letter of the alphabet yet. Believe me, there's sooo many more names."

"ALRIGHT DINAH !!" Siope shouted as he crossed his arms. He'd had enough.

He leaned in closer towards me, hovering over Normani and I, "And what gives you the right to tell her what she can and cannot do after school ?" He had a menacing tone in his voice I didn't like.

"Well, I wouldn't want my girlfriend to go out with someone else" Normani tensed under my hold.

"You're what ?"

"Did I stutter ?"

"She's your girlfriend ?" He looked like he'd seen a ghost. I slowly took my hands out from her Normani's waist and trailed my hand towards he back pocket not leaving her skin. I lifted my hand and gave her bottom a nice smack. She flinched as I grabbed and shook it a bit.

I am a sinner. But the situation I'm in, I might as well enjoy the time I have left.

"All mine" I smiled pleasantly as I gave her butt a little shake. He just clenched his jaw.

"It's the second week of school and you already have a girlfriend ?" he questioned.

"It's the second week and you're trying to seduce someone ?"

"It's the second week of school and he probably got about 14 sorry hoes" Camila chimed as she started walking back to the bleachers.

"She's... Your girlfriend ?" he asked out again like I hadn't just explained that to him in the first place.

"Yaaaaaaas Siope !" I snuggled my nose in her neck as I hugged her tighter to me, "Mani Bear is all mine !"

"Mani Bear ?" Siope and Camila said in unison.

"Yes, Mani Bear."

He clenched his jaw and shoved his hands in his pocket in an intimidating manor. I raised one eyebrow at him.

Was that a challenge ?

He raised his eyebrow back up at me and looked down.

Then he hit me with the four magical words, "You ain't shit Dinah"

"I ain't shit ?"

I cupped Normani's cheek and led my lips to her cheek. She tasted like a free scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. She tasted so sweet once my lips touched her skin, sugar wrapped and seduced my taste buds. I trailed my lips leaving tiny kisses down her jawline and all the way to the spot under her ear. I hadn't realized she tilted her head to the side to give me more room. I lightly sucked and nibbled on the spot while a tiny grudge of pleasure escaped her lips softly. I took my lips off her neck and redirected her gaze so she looked back up at me. Her brown eyes now darker then usual. I bit my lip to stop myself from continuing what I wanted to do.

I am a sinner.

I glanced back up at Siope who looked enraged on the boiling point of kirking off.

"All mine" I smart mouthed as I let my hand fall casually into hers; intwining our fingers.

He clenched his jaw again and just stormed off. I looked back over at Normani who had the most professional poker face of all time. I couldn't read her or see what emotion she had.

"W-w-why w-" she stammered out but I quickly interrupted her.

"You looked uncomfortable so I helped you. He'll leave you alone for the rest of junior year. You're welcome Love" I winked turned right back around towards Camila.

I scooted her over and sat down casually next to Mila on the bleachers, with my arms folded just like her. I propped my feet up on the seat before me. I looked over at Camila to see a smug smile on her face looking back at me.

Lord, I am a sinner.