Chapter 1

HELLO LOVES ❤️

This is my first fanfiction that I'm actually proud of posting. And sadly no smut, story's not long enough.

(3/28/16)
LOL BITCH I LIED. There's a smut at end.

Enjoy 😬

__________________________________________________

Dinah~

The familiar smell of failure filled my nose. The usual knocking and dodging of adolescent bodies filled the hallways. My Nike backpack hugged onto my shoulders for dear life as I maneuvered through the distant timberwolf gray ancient colored walls. I rose my head back and closed my eyes to embrace the moment. I took a deep inhale of the scent I would be stuck for 180 days.

"Oh the smell of school. I can smell 50% tests, hoes hunting for excitement, Axe, left out coffee in the teachers' lounge, and just plain ol' high school scent in the air" I sighed and still kept my head up staring at the ceiling.

A new year, a new fresh start.

I tightened the grip on my backpack strap with my schedule in the middle of both. The crumpling paper in between my hands and the rough material against my palms sent chills down my back.

He's in jail and I finally get to have peace at mind. No more crap from you anymore: I'm my own person.

"Dinah!" A voice brought me back from my revere. I snapped my head around to see the usual pastel eyes calling from a distance. Ally Hernandez, my best friends in the whole world. Her brown hair had grown from its usual shaggy texture to wavy locks going past her shoulder.

"Ally!" I smiled back, "Where are the twins ? It's the first day of junior year, c'mon now !" I pulled Ally into a deep pleasing embrace. I missed my best friend all summer and I missed the twins as well. Dr. Aragith helped me out a lot: he washed out all the negative vibes and depth horrors of the past.

Everything is going to be different this year.

A quick nudge to the arm and a smirk on Ally's face made me smile a bit. I was already dazing off into space again. Ally and the twins are gonna have to help me out this year.

With another swift movement, Ally grabbed my arm and pulled me towards our first period class; art class.

~~~

I swiveled my way onto a stool and prepared myself for the first class of the day. I already knew it was going to be a good start because the art teacher was cool.

Mr. Weeds, yes as in the drug. Coincidentally he was such a chill mellow teacher that it almost seemed like he's always high. He talks, acts, speaks, reacts, laughs, even dresses like those typical 70's hippie potheads. His long gray dreads down to his back, bandana around his forehead, long sweats and slides; the gray beard on his chin and hipster glasses put the whole look together.

"Hey Mr. Weeds" I greeted as I gave him a tiny two finger salute. He just smirked and gave the typical two finger salute back.

The rest of the class began to pour into the classroom and the seats steadily filled up. I placed my binder and jackets in the twin's seats. We'd always taken art together as a group thing so we could at least have one class together.

The twins, Camila and Lauren Cabello-Jauregui, Cuban mamas. The duo crazily attractive, brunette hair, amazing eyes, and perfect shapes for the both of them.