Chapter 10

Ashlee's P.O.V:

I was sitting on the couch watching SpongeBob when Jason walked through the doorway and said, "Guess what."

"What?" I asked, patting the spot next to me. He sat down and looked at the t.v.

"Umm. Why are you watching this?" He asked.

"I don't know. Don't change the subject. What is it?"

"My parents are out of the house."

"Yeah, so?" I asked.

"Yeah, so? Really, Ash? Come on, you know what the means..." Jason said. I blushed and then, realizing what I was thinking, he blushed too. "No! Not that...Ryan would kill me. I mean a party. I'm going to have a party at my house."

"Oh....A party. I love parties!" I said, grinning now. He threw an arm around my shoulder and tugged me close to him.

"I know." He replied, winking down at me.

"Wait.....When?"

"Tonight."

"But Jason...Tomorrow is the first day back to school!" I protested. It was Sunday and I was dreading tomorrow. I wish it could stay summer forever.

"I know...It's a let's-enjoy-the-last-day-of-summer-before-heading-back-into-hell party." I snorted.

"Okay. But what time? And don't you still need to send out invites?"

"Done and it starts at 8:00 and ends at 3:00."

"JASON!" I said. "We're all going to be tired! And who did you invite?"

"Geez. So many questions. I know we will all be tired but too bad. And I invited the whole school. Remember? I'm Mr.Popular." I punched him in the arm but it was true. He was really popular at our school. Even more popular with the girls....I leaned my head against his shoulder.

Brain: He's gonna cheat on you Ashlee. And you know it. That's why you aren't so sure about this party....

Heart: He will not! Remember, Ashlee, Jason loves you.

Brain: Yeah. He loves you just about as much as all the other girl's he hurt. I bet he told them that he loved them too.

Heart: Don't trust Brain. Geez...He's just trying to put you down...

"Ashlee??" Jason said, nudging my arm. "I hope you aren't thinking about me cheating on you because it's not going to happen. I love you, Ash. I though you understood that."

I sighed. "I know.....I just....I don't know. I just have a bad feeling about it. I'm okay though."

"Are you sure? I need you to trust me."

"Yes. I'm sure." I said, looking up at him. He smiled and kissed me. I felt like there was a promise in this kiss. I tangled my hands in his hair and a moan escaped his lips. Well, I know one of his weak spots.....I tugged harder on his hair which made him press against me. I could tell he was holding back a moan and I smiled against his lips. He leaned back, pulling me on top of him. If Ryan finds us like this, Jason is going to be dead. But I pushed thoughts of Ryan to the back of my head and only though about Jason and the pressure of his lips on mine. I pulled back to get some air and stared down at Jason. Then I kissed him again, leaving my hands tangled in his hair.

Jason's P.O.V

Ashlee felt so great on top of me. I'm not trying to sound like a perv but I mean...It just felt like we fit. I had said that I didn't believe in that crap but I think I was starting to. My hands trailed down her arms and I laughed on the inside when I felt goosebumps raise where my hands traveled. I traced my tongue on the bottom of her lip and she hesitated before opening her mouth. She moaned softly as our tongues touched and I smiled against her lips.  I realized that maybe Ashlee had never went this far with anybody....Was I pushing her too much? I pulled away and rolled over so that now Ashlee and I were both on out sides, facing each other. We were both breathing heavily and Ashlee's face was flushed. She buried her face in the curve of my neck and I wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you." Ash whispered, her voice muffled.

"I love you too." I replied, stroking her hair. "We better get ready for the party." I said, pressing my lips to her forehead. She got up and tugged me up with her.

"I'm going to go get ready. You can go set up and once I'm ready I'll come over and help you." She said. I smiled and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

"Okay. See you then." I grabbed my keys off the counter and walked out the door, a big smile on my face.

Ashlee's P.O.V:

I headed up to my room, a cheesy smile on my face. I looked through my closet and picked out some clothes, tossing them on my bed. When I finally found my outift I smiled. I hope Jason likes it....

A/N:

Hehe....:D Hope you guys liked this chapter ;) Vote and Comment! The party will be in the next chapter :) Picture is of what Ashlee is going to wear to the party :D