Chapter 15

Ashlee's P.O.V:

I felt sick. I felt like my whole world was crumbling around me. I looked up when I heard someone enter the kitchen. It was my brother. Just great. I could tell he was ready to rub it in my face. "What happened?" He asked.

"I...I don't want to talk about it." I replied, putting my face in my hands again.

"Jason, i'm guessing. I can go beat his a*s up right now, if you want." Ryan said.

"No. Don't."

"I'd say I told you so but I'm really sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't have said what I said." Ryan told me, coming over and hugging me. I hugged him back. "He's a d*ck anyways. You can do much better." Ryan whispered.

"Thanks." I replied. He pulled back and walked out of the kitchen. I lurked around the corner to hear what Ryan and Jason were going to say. I told Ryan not to hurt Jason but I knew he would talk to him.

"Your a d*ck. You know that, right?" Ryan asked Jason.

"Yes. I know." Jason replied.

"Why would you hurt her like that? She looks so....lost."

"I feel like sh*t, man. I love her so much and seeing her hurt makes me wanna hit something. Seeing that I hurt her, I just want to die." Jason replied. I bit my bottom lip.

"I can tell you love her, but honestly, what happened?" Ryan asked him.

"Lily pulled me into a closet and started making out with me. Then she stuffed her hand down my pants and I just...you know..." Jason said. I could just see the smirk on Ryan's face.

"Yeah, I know. So Ashlee found you in there?"

"Yep. I'm so screwed if she doesn't forgive me. I don't know what I'll do. I don't know how to deal with this type of thing because I've never had a realtionship with someone...I've never loved someone." Jason said, making my heart flutter.

"She deserves so much better, Jason." My brother replied.

"I know...."

"Just go home. I'll make sure she goes no where." Ryan said.

"Okay." Jason replied. I quickly stood up and sat down at the counter. I needed to decide fast. I know I could have all the time in the world to decide but I wanted to decide now. I could hear Jason get up and walk towards the kitchen. I took a deep breath and decided that I made a good decision. I saw Jason peek at me as he walked by. I took a deep breath, stood up, and kissed him. I threw my arms around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer. I opened my mouth, letting him in. I heard Ryan walk in and was about to pull away but he walked back out, giving us privacy. I silently thanked him. When I pulled away, I rested my head on his chest.

"Don't ever do that to me again, Jason." I whispered to him. He sighed and rested his cheek on top of my head.

"I won't." He whispered back. "Thank you." I felt a wet thing drop on my head.

"Are you crying?" I asked him, pulling away so I could see but he just pulled me back.

"No." He answered quickly.

"Jason...."

He sighed. "Yes."

"Why?"

"Because." Jason replied.

"Because why?" I asked him. He groaned.

"Your making me all mushy and girly." He muttered.

"Why are you crying?" I demanded.

"Because I almost lost you." He said.

"Oh." I replied sofly. Who thought that it would be a girl to make Jason cry in front of someone! I wanted to laugh but I didn't want to make him feel stupid so I held it in. "I love you."

"I love you too." He replied, hugging me closer. I closed my eyes and felt at peace. My brother wasn't mad anymore. Jason was with me. Now what could go wrong? My phone buzzed and I pulled away.

Shelly and I broke up. :(

It was from Renee. Just great. I had asked too soon what else could go wrong.

Aww sweetie. What happened?

I texted her back. "What's going on?" Jason asked. I sighed.

"Shelly and Renee broke up...."

"Oh. That sucks." He said. I glared at him. "What!?" I rolled my eyes and read Renee's reply.

Can I come over? I'll explain it then. It said.

Sure. I replied. "She's going to come over. You can stay but you might not favor the girl talk." I said, smirking and brushing my lips across his playfully. He moaned.

"I'll stay as long as I get a prize afterwards." Jason said, kissing my neck.

"We'll see." I said, smirking. He groaned. I smiled and waited for Renee to arrive.

A/N:

Hope no one got mad that she took him back. And poor Renee and Shelly :( Thanks for all the comments on the last chapter :) It really means more than you think for me to hear your feedback :D Vote and Comment :) I'll post pics and vids as soon as my pics and vids work again ( view my status.....)

~Selena ♥