Chapter 13

Ashlee's P.O.V:

I woke up and looked around. Yep, definitely not in the park anymore. I rolled over and saw Jason right next to me. Ohh.

Brain: Oh. So he kidnapped her and took her to his house, in his bedroom, to hold her hostage.

Heart: Jason isn't like that! He probably saw that she was uncomfortable and brought her here.

Brain: Uncomfortable my a*s.

Heart: Excuse me?

Brain: Nothing.

Heart: Mhmm.

"Jason?" I whispered. He rolled over and looked at me. My heart seized up and I couldn't breath. He was so beautiful. I loved him so much and I never wanted to lose him.

"Ash?" He whispered, looking at me, concern written on his face.

"Jason....I-I'm ready." I said, blurting it out. I didn't know why I said it but I'm glad I did. He looked confused.

"Ready for what?" He asked. I bit my bottom lip. "Oh." He whispered, brushing a piece of hair out of my face. "Are you sure? And won't Ryan kill me?"

"Yes. I'm sure. And I'll deal with Ryan. I love you Jason."

"I love you too, Ash." Jason whispered back, leaning in to kiss me. Well, here goes.......

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I woke up feeling different. A good different. I had been ready and I'm glad it was Jason and not some drunk guy I met at a party. ( Don't look at me like that. It was a close call but it never happened! ) "Ash?"

"Hmm?" I murmered, rolling over and pulling the covers up to my neck.

"Was I...er...your first?" Jason asked, looking embaressed.

"Yes. Who was your first?" I asked him.

Jason's P.O.V:

That was a hard question. Like, extremely hard. I know she isn't going to be happy about the answer. "How do you know you weren't my first?" I asked her.

"Jason, please. You've go to be kidding!" Ashlee said, snickering.

"I....Well...You aren't going to be happy."

"Just tell me." She demanded.

I tugged her close to me and whispered, "Lily." She gasped and pulled away. I sighed. 'Ash....Come on. It was a long time ago. We were both drunk and it just happened, you know?" I said, tugging her back to me.

"Is that why she's the leader of your fan club? Because you were each other's first?" She asked me. I kissed her neck.

"I don't know. I guess..." I replied, trailing kisses from her neck to her collarbone.

She took a deep breath. "I'm not mad." She said but I was pretty sure she was saying it to herself. I heard her phone buzz and she rolled her eyes. She reached behind me and to the nightstand she had put her phone on. "Hello?"

"Where the hell are you!?" I heard Ryan yelling from the phone.

"Sh*t." I muttered, seeing that it was eleven at night. We had slept a long time.

"I'm at Jason's." She said, looking p*ssed.

"What are you doing at Jason's?" Ryan yelled. It was freaky. It was like he had some super senses and could tell that Ashlee's virginity had suddenly disappeared.

"It's none of your business." She replied, grinding her teeth.

"It is my business! You are my little sister and he is my best friend! Now what the hell did you to do!?" He screamed into the phone. Jeez.

"Okay, perv. We had sex. Happy now?" She said, her eyes flickering over to me.

"WHAT!?" He yelled. "Both of you get you a*ses over here right now!" Ryan screamed. She pulled the phone away from her ear and scrunched her face up. She hung up and sighed.

"Well, we better go before Ryan sends out the Air Force." I said, getting out of bed and pulling my clothes back on. She did the same and grabbed my hand.

"It'll be okay. I won't let him blow up on you." She said, kissing me long and sweet on the lips. I nodded and walked down the road with Ashlee to her house. When we got to her house I thought, Here's hell. Then the door opened to reveal Ryan. And here's the devil himself.....

A/N:

Mwuhahahah! I love giving you guys cliffhangers :D Pic is of Kenny Wormald who plays Ryan. Super cuteeeeee :D Vote and Comment!!!

~Selena ♥