Chapter 11

Ashlee's P.O.V

"You look......" Jason started out. But I knew Ryan was right behind me so Jason continued, "like that skirt is too short! What do you think, Ryan?" I turned around in time to see Ryan roll his eyes and walk away. "Hot." Jason whispered in my ear. I shivered.

"Just hot?" I asked, turning around and putting my arms around his neck. He smirked. "Darn. I was going for sexy..."

"You are." He said. I laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

"What do you need me to do?" I asked him, removing my arms.

"Umm. I guess you can go and choose out the cds to play. No. Britney. Spears." Jason said. I laughed again.

"You have Britney Spears cd's?"

"Ummm. NO! I figured you brought some." He said in a rush.

"Then what's this." I asked, walking over to the cd rack and pulling out Britney Spears new cd.

"I.....ummm...It's my sisters!"

"You don't have a sister."

"It's my....moms?" He asked. I snorted.

"We all know your mom hates music." I said, making Jason sigh.

"Alright, alright. It's mine. Just don't tell Ryan. Or anyone else, for that matter." I walked over and gave Jason a long, sweet, kiss.

"It will be our little secret." I said, smirking. I walked back over to the cd rack and put it back. Altoghether I picked out 7 cd's. Black Eyed Peas, Escape The Fate, Lady GaGa, Black Veil Brides, Ke$ha, Usher, and Train for some slow songs. Jason approved and I put them by the cd player which was hooked up to a big sound system so that the music could be heard from down the street. About an hour later everything was set up and people were showing up and dancing to the pulsing music. I squirmed my way through the crowd and finally found Jason dancing with Lily. I frowned but saw that he was trying to get away but whenever he moved back she moved forward. I sighed and walked over to the scene.

Jason's P.O.V:

I saw Ash head our way and thanked my lucky stars. Lily kept following me everywhere and it was annoying. Ash hip bumped Lily out of the way and said, "I'm gonna steal him from you." Lily scowled at her and then stomped away. Ash winked at me and I pulled her close.

"Thank you! She's been following me ever since she got here." I said. Ash laughed.

"Your welcome." She said, a smile on her face. Just then I felt a headache coming on. Oh come on! I thought as Ash and I grinded, doing the same dance that the girl that I met at the club did with me. I was loving every minute of it but the headache was getting worse.

"Hey, Ash." I shouted over the sound of the music.

"Yeah?" She asked, turning around to face me.

"I'm going to go lay down in my room for a little bit. I have a killer headache."

"Aww. Okay." She said, kissing my temple. I left her and went up to my room and layed down. Luckily no one was in here. I had locked my room and my parents room so I was hoping no one had decided to break down the doors just to have a little fun. This time I didn't lock the door just in case Ash came up to check on me. God, I hate headaches....

Ashlee's P.O.V:

I already missed Jason and wished that he didn't have a headache. Someone came up to dance with me and I recognized him at once. It was Max, the captain of the football game. "Well, well, well. Ashlee, you sure look hot tonight." He said. I could smell alcohol strong on his breath. How am I supposed to get rid of him? His hand started creeping up my skirt and I smacked it.