Chapter 16

"Umm....I feel a little awkward with him here." Renee said, motioning towards Jason.

"Hate ya too." Jason said, crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes.

"Well I have news for you too. Good news but you spill the bad news first." I told Renee. Shelly, Renee, and I haven't been talking these last few days so they didn't know I had even started going out with Jason.

"Okay...Anyways....I don't know what happened. Shelly just....dumped me....I mean I don't know if I did anything wrong." Renee said.

"Did you ask Shelly if you did anything wrong?" I asked her.

"I tried but she won't talk to me! I don't understand." Renee frowned. I got up and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry." I said. I patted her back awkwardly. I was way closer to Shelly than I was Renee. She sniffled.

"I hope your good news cheers me up." She said. I smiled and pulled away and sat down next to Jason again.

"Jason and I are going out." I said. Her face lit up.

"How? When? Deets?" She said all at once. I laughed and Jason groaned. I smacked him over the head.

"You guys are such....girls." He said.

"No friggen duh, Captain Obvious." Renee said, making me laugh.

"When? Not sure. How? Jason started kissing me. (Roll of eyes from Jason) Deets? What are you, a perv?" I said, laughing.

"I'm sorry. I can't help it sometimes...." She said, giving me a dirty look. I laughed again. "Well I better go and leave you two (Cough from Renee) alone...Thanks for listening to me, Ashlee." Renee said, standing up and givng me a hug. She pecked Jason on the cheek and left. As soon as she was out the door and quickly rubbed his cheek.

"Oh grow up!" I said, smacking him on the arm. He smirked at me, layed down, and pulled me on top of him.

"Do I get a prize? That was pure torture, Ash." Jason said. I grinned. I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs to my bedroom. "Oooh." He said. I closed the door and gave him a smirk. I walked into the bathroom, hiding something behind my back. He smirked.

"Close you eyes." I said. He closed his eyes. "Hold out your hand." He held out his hand. I could see his grin widen. The I placed something in his hand. He opened his eyes.

"Oh come on Ash!" He yelled, staring at the chocolate kiss. I cracked up laughing and held my sides when they started aching. He glared at me. Man that was good....

A/N:

LOL. Sorry it's so short but I have two minutes until I gotta get off so sowwy :) I'll TRY to make it longer next time :) Vote and Comment ^.^ Nighty Night :D

~Selena ♥