Will imagine- sweet :)

It was 23:40 and you were at home, waiting for your boyfriend, Austin, to come back. You have been together for 8 months, and 2 months ago, he asked you to move in with him and you agreed. You now shared a small apartment just on the outskirts of town. You both used to be so happy together before you lived under the same roof… You used to go out almost every night, ether for dinner or just a walk under the stars. You used to spend Friday nights partying and the rest of the weekend sleeping and watching movies together. But now … he just seemed to only want to go out by himself and not spend any time with you anymore. What happened? You asked yourself. Where did that couple that everyone seemed to envy go? Where did all the love and all the promises disappear? You didn’t know and that’s what hurt you most… you didn’t know why it all suddenly disappeared. Did you do something wrong? Did he not want you anymore? But why would he ask you to move in with him if he didn’t love you anymore in the first place?

A tear escaped the corner of your eye as you thought it through. Just then you heard a loud BANG and Austin rushed in, slamming the door. You looked up in time to see your boyfriend stumble through the living room door and crash on top of you on the sofa. “Austin, MOVE! I CAN’T BREATHE!” You struggle to get him off of you without any success.

“NO!” He said angrily. “YOU HAVE BEEN A VERY BAD GIRLFRIEND LATELY AND YOU ARE GOING YOU PAY FOR THAT!” You could barely make out what he was saying as all the alcohol has turned his words into very loud mumbles. The fact that he was basically shouting rubbish in your ear wasn’t helping ether… But that wasn’t really what you were concerned about now…

You knew how he was gonna make you pay… He did it once before, a long time ago, when he had a little too much to drink and lost his control… He was going to hit you. As that realisation hit you, you struggled harder to get him off, but before you could use all your strength, something else hit you. You suddenly felt a horrible sharp pain on your left cheek and knew that he has slapped you. Desperate to get out of there, you pushed him off you forcefully and managed to run out the door before he could stand up again. You didn’t get to change so you were still wearing your everyday jeans-and-a-t-shirt outfit and unfortunately, your slippers… But that didn’t matter at all now, all that mattered was for you to get as far away from that damned house! Time passes and you start to feel your legs burning and your throat getting drier and drier. But you didn’t stop.

You kept running away for God knows how long when you finally just couldn’t make it one more step, so you just collapsed on the cold hard ground. After some time, your teeth started to chatter uncontrollably and you thought you were going to die… but not too much later, you saw flash lights stopping right in front of your frozen body.

“Jesus Christ! Are you ok?!” An anxious voice asked. You just moaned quietly, hoping he would just let you die… you would be happier that way anyway. But then suddenly, you could not feel the cold hard ground underneath you anymore, all you could feel was a set of strong arms which carried you away. Part of you was wondering whether you should object but you didn’t really care anymore… minutes later you were underneath a warm light, and on top of something soft. You opened your eyes slightly but you couldn’t really see anything. By the time your eyes adjusted something covered your whole body. You looked up and saw small lights in the ceiling above you. You looked around you and realised you were in someone else’s house and immediately started to worry where you have gotten. The last thing you wanted was for someone to take advantage of you… But you weren’t scared… worried, yes. But scared? No you weren’t scared; in fact, you felt…safe here. Safer than any place you’ve ever been. “How are you feeling?” The voice startled you and you looked up to see a beautiful boy with brown hair cut short. You seemed to know him off somewhere but just couldn’t remember from where.

“I’m fine…” you croaked. Your voice breaking at strange times. Your throat was so dry… “Please…” you pleaded, “I need some water.” The boy rushed to another room and came back in less than 15 seconds with a glass full of water. You carefully stood up and chugged it all down before handing it back to him with pleading eyes. He refilled your glass and you drunk it all, this time slower than before and then placed it on the diamond shaped coffee table next to you. You looked at each other for a long time before he broke the silence.

“What’s your name?” He asked in a very careful voice.

“(Y/N).” You responded, your voice much clearer than before.

“I’m Will. It’s nice to meet you” He outstretched his hand waiting for you to shake it, so you did. “Will you tell me what happened to you, sweetheart?” You looked down wondering whether you should share this kind of information with someone you barely knew; but then again, I guess you just didn’t care anymore. You might as well get it off your chest. You told him everything that had happened in your relationship since you met Aiden. The old happy times and the recent horrible memories. You started to cry when you got to what happened tonight, not wanting to go on anymore. Will sat down next to you, putting his arms around you.

“Come on babe… Just tell me what that jerk did to you and I promise he won’t ever touch you again.” And for some reason, you trusted him on that. After you finished telling him the whole story, you found both Will and you were crying, when suddenly your phone went off. As your ringtone was Go by IM5, Will chuckled and you suddenly realized why he was so familiar… He was … Will … Will Jay Behlendorf. You stared up at him while he stared down at you.

“Oh God…” You said shocked by your stupidity.

“What is it?” He asked alarmed, suddenly tensing up.

“You’re … Will… Jay…?” You said it more like a question although it was supposed to be a statement.

“Yes, yes I am” He said smiling at you. “Are you going to answer?” He asked you, raising his eyebrows. You looked at the Caller ID and you saw your best friend’s name and immediately answered.

“OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!” Said a man’s voice, but not any man’s voice… it was Austin’s … “I KNOW YOU’RE THERE WITH HIM I FOLLOWED YOU!” You instantly frozen and tears started to flow out of your eyes.

“What is it??” Will asked you, anxious by your reaction.

“It’s- It’s him… He found me…” You slowly turned you terrified gaze on Will.

“He won’t hurt you. I promise.” He said and then he kissed your forehead. Suddenly he stood up and walked towards the door.

“Will don’t! Call the police! Please don’t go out there alone!” You shrieked after him.

“Don’t worry gorgeous, I got this. You can call the police while I take care of him.” He said looking back at you with a wink. You called the police while Will opened the door to that monster you used to call your boyfriend. When asked for the address you realized you had no idea but were lucky that there was a bill on the coffee table which had the address on it. You read it out loud to them and they said they’d be here in a minute. You looked back at where Will and Austin were supposed to be and realized they went in another room. You followed the sound of their cursing and found them. Austin was still drunk so Will easily made him lose his balance, ran out the room and locked it behind him. You looked at him terrified and the sound of footsteps invaded the total silence that followed.

You turned around and in the room were three policemen. Will explained the whole situation and took you to another room while the policemen were dealing with Austin. After a while of hearing shouts and swear words, the door opened and Austin walked out handcuffed with the policemen giving you a death glare. Once you and Will were alone, you spend about five minutes in total silence thinking of what had just happened… Austin wasn’t coming for you. You were safe. And homeless… Just then Will came up to you and looked you in the eyes.

“(Y/N), I promise I will never fail you like that… please, please,please be mine?” He asked, this time he was the one with the pleading expression. You looked up and smiled at him simply saying “Yes.” Will then bent down and you two shared a passionate long kiss, followed by a long deserved sleep in each other’s arms. Maybe you weren’t homeless after all…

***Sorry it took so long, I tried to make it as long as possible :D I hope you like it <3***

-Katttttt xoxo