Will - cutey creeper ;)

You were at the beach with your friends wearing a cute red bikini with a crop top, you see a cute guy that's looking at you. But your not sure if he was looking at YOU, so you look back to see if there is anybody behind you. There was no one. But the he kept on starring and you didn't know what to do. Either make eye contact or ignore him, but then you see him come closer. It was Will !! He was wearing a white shirt with brown shorts. You stay still and you keep your self controlled. Will sits down beside you. Then he starts talking. The first thing he said was " I hope you don't think I'm a creeper." you started to giggle. Then you see the other boys come. Will sees them coming.

"Your really pretty and I think I have fallen for you". You didn't know what to say. Will kept on going and saying how he think we should hang out soon and get know each other.

" I really like you to and yes, we should hang out!" he smiled and you guys traded numbers.

3 hours later he called you, you guys planned a date at your favorite resteraunt. You showed up in a beautiful, sexy, red dress and he came in jeans and a nice shirt. You and Will both ate a lot! After you guys ate he payed the bill and you both stood up. You both decided that you guys should go on a little walk back to the beach to help digest ALL that's food! As you walked he grabbed you hand. You didnt back away. You got to the beach and it was beautiful! There was barely anyone there and the sun was going down. You guys both took off you shoes and walk along the water as the waves touched your feet then went back in. You walked a pretty long distanced and then you and Will sat down on a beach chair.

You sat down and looked at the sun set, "Isn't it beautiful Will, such a gorgeous view!"

"Its more beautiful then anything I have ever seen" he says. You look at him and realize that he wasn't taking about the sunset... He was talking about you! You blush and smile at the ground. As you lift your head up you feel his cold, soft lips against yours. You guys kiss for a while and then he stops and says "Listen.. I think I am in love with you, when I look at you I see my future.. You are my future. Will you be my girlfriend?" you look into each others eyes for a while ad then you reach forward a give him a kiss. "I will take that as a yes!" he says excitedly.

Hope you guys like it!! Leave me feedback!! Please fan, vote, and comment! Thanks!! OMG I love writing these!! THE IM5 FEELS!! hehe they're real ;)

-Kattttttt :) xoxoxoxo