(5/5): He Proposes...

Will was on tour and he’d flown you out to visit him.  He was supposed to pick you up at the airport but instead you were greeted by the boys.  All of them had suspicious smiles on their faces. “Hey, guys!”  You hugged them.

 “Hey!”  They’d all greeted you.

 “Where is Will?”  You asked.

 “You know, I have no idea.  Now that I think about it I haven’t seen him all day.”  Cole said looking confused.  So none of them were going to explain what was going on.

 “Are you hungry?  We can grab a bite.”  Dana suggested.

 “Uh, sure.”  You smiled.  You thought it was really strange, none of them acted like it was anything out of the norm though, so you went with it.  They boys took your luggage and loaded it in to the car.  You guys began driving and then stopped to grab some pizza. “I’m gonna call Will.”  You said as you excused yourself from the table.  It went straight to voicemail so you went back to the table.  “He didn’t answer.  What is going on?”  You stared the boys down.

 “I simply do not know what you are talking about.  There is nothing going on.” Dalton smirked.  

“Whatever.”  You rolled your eyes and grabbed a slice of pizza.  Ten minutes later, the whole pizza was gone.  “Ready to go?”  You asked.  

“Not yet!  I’m still hungry.”  Dana smiled.  “Can we get another pizza?”  Gabe called to the waitress.  Three pizza’s later, all the boys had unbuttoned there pants.

 “Ready yet?”  You asked.  

“No, I can’t move.  I need to sit here for a while.”  Dalton sighed.  Suddenly his phone rang.  “Okay, okay.  Be right there.  Got it.  See ya.  Bye.” He said as he nodded to whatever the other person was saying. “Come on lets go!”  He yelled.  All the boys stood up immediately.

 “So much for sitting here for a while!”  You laughed.  The car pulled up to a gorgeous hotel.  Will stood at the main entrance to greet you.  “Will!” You ran towards him.  He picked you up and spun you around.  

“I’ve missed you.”  He smiled.  The both of you headed up to the room. The other boys hooted and hollared.  You opened the doors to the room and rose petals were laid all across the room.  Candles were lit and a box of chocolates and bottle of champagne sat on the table.  Will poured two flutes with champagne.  He took your hand and led you to the bed. He laid you down and strattled you and kissed your lips.  He made his way down to your jaw line then your neck and back up to your lips.  You were getting really in to it when he phone beeped and you stopped.  “Come with me.”  He smiled.  He brought you to the balcony with an incredible view.  “Look!”  He said.  You looked way out over the city and saw a huge billboard that was glowing and lighting up, it said, “Marry me?”  

When you turned to look at Will he was down on one knee holding a box with a huge diamond ring.  You were surprised to see his was crying a bit.  “(Y/N), You are the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen.  You made me a better person. You are my better half.  I love you so much.  Will you marry me?”  He placed the ring on your finger as you nodded.  He lifted you up and kissed you.

 “I love you so much.”  You told him.

 “I love you.”