(1/5): He Gets Jealous Preference

~Cole~

Cole had invited you out to go to the club with him and the guys. Deciding it would be nice to spend some time with everyone, you quickly agreed. You had just started dating Cole and you guys might have been about three months into the relationship. You both got along so well and never even fought. While getting ready at your house you heard the loud knock at the door opening the door you smile once you see Cole. Once you finished getting ready you two left to meet everyone else at the club. Arriving to the club you sat in the booth joking around with everyone.

While Cole left to get you two some drinks, Alex pulled you onto the dance floor. Dancing around with her you felt a pair of arms slid around your waist. Turning around you seen a drunken man who was huge compare to your small frame. Trying to pull away from him you slapped his hand away when he just pulled you closer.

“Come on sweeti, just live a little, I could rock your world.” You rolled your eyes trying to get away when you noticed a fist come flying through the air hitting the guy right in the face. Turning to see who it was you smiled weakly when you saw it was a red faced Cole. His once bright eyes were now dark as he glared at the man near you who was holding onto this nose. Smiling you rushed into his arms wrapping your arms around him tightly.

“No one touches you. Ever. Your all mine.” He whispered in your ear as his placed soft kisses up your neck across your cheek to your lips. Kissing him back you smiled.

“Don’t be jealous baby I’m all yours.”