Personal for my Winner Bailee!

Today Dana was coming back home from NRG tour. You and Dana have been friends since you were babies.  While he was going on tour he wanted you to stay at his house while he was gone to watch over it. During his tour you visited him for a couple of days and he asked you to be his girlfriend. You agreed to it because you had feelings for him to. You hear the phone ring.

You ran down stairs to answer it, it was Dana. You have been waiting a while for him to call. He said he has been on the plane for a couple hours now and that he would call you when he landed. You were going to go pick him up. You were so excited to see him since been at least a couple of months. Once you hung up, you started to get ready. You got in the shower. Once you got out, you got dressed and did your hair. With your hair you just blow dried it and then put it up in a sock bun. You wore just a casual shirt and some pants. For shoes you wore sandals. To top it all off you wore some earings necklace and leather jacket. Since Dana didn’t really like girls wearing make-up you didn’t put any on. After you were finished getting ready you sat on the couch to watch some TV while you waited for him to call. He called around 4 or 5 pm. You told him you would be at the airport in about 15/20 minutes. You hurried out to the car and strapped yourself in.

On the way to the airport you turned on the radio to calm yourself down but that didn’t work. You sang to the top of your lungs to some of the songs. Once you got to the airport and parked your car you had to walk a little bit to get to the airport building. You started to get nervous. You just couldn’t wait to see him. It was kind of packed in the airport because of all the fans that were waiting for the boys to come out. Once you got around the group of fans you saw the girls and they saw you. You all ran to each other and had a massive group hug. You didn’t see the girls that much because all your busy schedules. All of you were waiting nervously for the boys. You had butterflies in your stomach. You felt like you were going to barf. When the boys came out of the terminal you and the girls ran to them. You gave all the boys a hug and then after you didn’t see Dana. But then you felt someone wrap there arms around your waist and so you turned around to see who it was and it was Dana. You gave him a massive hug. You asked him where he was and he just said that he was helping Eban with some of the luggage. On the way out the boys stopped to sign some stuff for their fans. The whole time Dana kept you by his side. The fans new who you were already and new you and Dana were friends but had no clue you two had been going out. The fans loved you because they thought you were pretty and you were nice. The whole time while Dana was signing autographs you could tell the fans were looking at you and Dana and were taking pics of him holding by the waist. You didn’t really care. Dana is coming home and thats all that matters.

Once you two got back to Dana's house he got in the shower while you helped him by putting some stuff of his away. Once he was done he got ready and said that he was going to take you out on a date. This would be your guys first date since you have been together. He took your hand in his and then he led you to the car. He said he was going to blind fold you and so you let him. You really wanted to know where he was taking you. Once you felt the car stop, you heard Dana's door open and close and yours open. Dana grabbed your hand in his and helped you out of the car. You two walked for a couple of minutes and then you two stopped. He took the blind fold off and you saw that he took you to a park. Then you looked on the grass and saw a picnic was set up. You gave him another massive hug and asked how he did it. He just says he has people and connections. You two laughed. In the basket was two plates of spaghetti, garlic bread, soda, and some chocolate covered strawberries. Dana got everything out and placed it nicely in front of you both. You two started to dig in.

You and Dana were talking about everything that happened while he was gone and what happened while you weren’t with him. After you two finished you saw some sauce on his face. You stood up in your seat and grabbed a napkin to wipe it off. Once it was cleaned off his face your two faces where really close to each others. You were about to pull your face away until he grabbed your face and smashed your lips to his. You were surprised by the kiss. It is the first kiss since you had been together. You had butterflies in your stomach and you felt sparks fly. You both smiled into the kiss. Then pulled away. You couldn’t believe how much has happened in a day. After your kiss, you two shared the strawberries and had a couple more kisses. Then you two went back to his house to cuddle.

"I love you Bailee." Dana said kissing your forehead.

"I love you too." You kissed him on the cheek and soon both of you fell asleep together.