(3/5): He Gets Jealous Preferences

~Will~

Since Will was feeling a little better, after being sick, you two decided to have a nice day at the beach with his family. While him and a friend ran off to grab some ice cream you were trying to get a tan. Even if you never tanned very well, you just didn’t want to leave your comfy spot.

Feeling the bright sun get blocked by someone’s figure you opened your eyes pulling down your sunglasses. At first you had hoped it was Will, but once your eyes adjusted to the light you noticed it wasn’t Will at all. Rolling your eyes some you pulled your sunglasses back on.

“What is a girl like you doing at beach all alone?” he asked in a cocky tone causing you to roll your eyes again. You knew it was flirting with you, but you didn’t even want to give him the time of day. Leaning back in your chair you realized he hadn’t left.

“I’m not alone I’m here with my boyfriend actually.” You hissed back praying that Will would show up soon.

“Well he shouldn’t be leaving a girl like you alone. You are just too cute to be sitting here alone. Would you like some company until he shows back up?” Propping yourself up on your elbow you shot him a small glare.

“No thank you. My boyfriend is much better looking than you and I love him as well. Now run along.” You hissed not in the mood. Feeling a hand on your shoulder you looked up to see Will shooting the guy his own glare. Giving Will a smile you returned your gaze on the dude.

“Now go!” he marched off while Will sat down next to you kissing you. Kissing him back you smiled

“I love you…You don’t have to say it back I know you love me too babe.” You giggled poking his nose playfully.