Gabe Request for @CarlyIM5 Part 3

"Cole, please dont." I begged and pleaded for him not to scream for Gabe. I fell to my knees and looked over at Maddie who was scared. "Get her out of here. Please. Now!' I yelled to Tiffany. Before I knew it Gabe ran past me straight to Maddie's side. He looked at me with tears in his eyes as he held her in his arms.

"Daddy!!" Maddie screamed and hugged Gabe tightly. He looked up shedding a tear. He pulled back from maddie and kissed her on the forehead.

"Yes sweetie its me. Why dont you go with Tiffany and wait outside for me and mommy so we can talk." Gabe said giving her a smile. She giggled and nodded her head as she ran to Tiffany's side. When they both left, Gabe turned arund and walked over to you. You didnt know what to do. Gabe came over and put you in his lap.

"She's beautiful... just like her mother. Look I know it was six years, but everyday I thought about you. I was on tour most of those days, what was I supposed to do?"

"All I wanted was for you to fight for me. That day I walked through the door, all I wanted is for you to run after me, fight for me back. You left me pregnant on the street. I had know one to go to so I had to live off nothing. Do you know how hard it was to live with nothing and having to explain to your little daughter that daddy wasnt going to be there for her? It was pretty damn hard." You said looking straight into gabe's eyes. You could see the guilt in his eyes as he hanged on your words.

"I know, I am really sorry. I was just stupid back then and all I cared about was me and my career. Every night I go to bed, those last words you said to me as you walked through that door, haunted me everyday and every damn night. I was depressed for 4 years after we broke up. I never dated after that because I wanted you back in my life. Please take me back, i will fight for you and Maddie. I dont care what the paps will say. I want you. I want her. I want us." Gabe said giving it all, not holding anything back. You just looked at him and smashed your lips into his. You wanted him back in your life too. Not just for Maddie, but because you loved him so deeply. Knowing he was in depression made you tear up. He really did care about you. He was fighting for you, but you didnt realize it. You pulled back and said something you have been wanted to say for six years.

"I love you."

(A/N): Im thinking about making this one shot into a story. Thanks for the idea @Sara_IM5 !! What do you guys think? Should I? :)

-Katttt xoxo