28

Josiah Davis

"Bruh I don't fuck with you. What don't you get?" I said while sitting in the cafeteria. This Nigga here kept talking about how he and Trinity talking now. Like I don't fuck with bro like that. So why he felt the need to tell me something that was irrelevant.

" J.D it's okay. She's just not ready to tell you about us yet." He said. I almost punched dude. But then Trinity walked out the lunch line with her food. She stood at the door waiting for Kamahi and Tammy. They all walked over to a table and sat. I stood up and went up to her. She slowly ate her fry as she looked up in fear.

"What's going on squad?" She asked. I looked down at her confused. It was then I turned and everyone that was at the table were surrounding us.

"Yo, back the fuck up." I said calmly. They all had their hands up in surrender as the took steps back. I sat and stared her in the face.

"What Josiah?" She asked as she sipped her diet lemon iced tea.

"You talking to Q-Tip over there?" I asked as I pointed. She leaned over to the side to get a better view and made her face up into the cutest face I've ever seen. I smiled.

"Nope. I like girls now. Boys are overrated." She smirked. Next thing I know a dyke came out of no where.

"I'm tryn'a to tell you!" She said shouting reaching for a high five. I pushed her out the way.

"She want a real d*ck in her life. Not no made in China shit you got." I said.

"Someone's mad." Tammy whispered. I looked over at her and Kamahi leaned on Trinn.

"I think he heard you bitch." Kamahi joked. I waved them off. I just stared at Trinn and she looked up at me and stared back.

"What?" She asked I guess she got tired if me staring.

"You fine as fuck." I said making her roll her eyes.

"And you're a duck." She said. I just laughed as I pulled out my phone and went on twitter. I zoned the girls out cause I knew they were talking shit about me. It was when I heard Tammy.

"Aye we should start looking for prom dresses. Though it's like six months away. I still say let's start." Tammy said. Trinn nodded and Kamahi had this weird look on her face.

"I rather get mine made." She said. Tammy nodded.

"I am getting mine made too. I just want to look around. Tahji said it sounded dumb but I knew y'all would at least consider it." Tammy said. Trinity shrugged.

"I'm not going to prom but I'll try on a few dresses with you guys." She said. I looked over at her and smirked.

"What Lemonhead?"she asked. I just shrugged

"Nothing." I said aloud but I was thinking about me and her dancing at prom. Making niggas and hoes mad. I don't know who told her that she wasn't going .

"Josiah you can stop looking like that, Trinn just left." Kamahi said making my head pop around looking for her.

"Where'd she go?" I asked.

"To class, where else could she of gone?" Tammy said. I could tell they didn't like me the same after all I did hurt Trinn. And I still believe I got Kim pregnant. I know I'm hardheaded. I know deep down the baby ain't mine. But it's like, I don't know. I kinda want to be the father. I just like kids. I feel for Trinn she's gonna be pregnant for most of her adult life.

I stood up and walked to class. I walked in and saw we had a sub. I smiled. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and sent a quick text to Trinn.

Me: wea yo fine ass at