22

Josiah Davis

"Preston Chargers draft Josiah Davis!"

I looked up shocked I was first pick. I smiled and looked over to where Trinn was supposed to be. I don't know why she even came off the bus if she was just gonna leave me she could've just stayed on the bus. But no she had to show me just how fine she was. I know y'all must be like Nigga what the fuck?

I know, I fucked up. But seeing my ex with my best friend did something to me. I mean I fucking thought I loved that bitch she was damn near my wife. Then I saw a video of her fucking my teammates after I gave her ass a promise ring. I knew it was after cause the bitch had it on while touching them niggas d*cks. Y'all know I'm light skin so it was like my life just ended. I couldn't see her everyday so I was glad when Claudia was transferred out here,that was like the second thing she was good for.

"Welcome to the Chargers." He said shaking my hand and giving me a handshake and handing me my hat. I looked over and smiled for the cameras. I then walked off. I at lease hoped Trinn was watching. She is my girl. I felt my phone vibrate. Thinking it was her I whipped it out.

Tammy:You got her escorted out. You're such a bitch.

Me: no I didn't she left before I came in. U kno that.

Tammy:then why isn't she in here right now?

I looked over at her and shrugged. Tahji's name was called and third and he smiled. And walked over. And did the same thing I did. Only difference he kissed Tammy before walking away. Making her face turn as red as her hair.

At that moment I knew I fucked up. I unlocked my phone only to see a unread message. I looked at it and felt like a total dumbass. What I just saw taught me that I don't know how to pick them. I always get the ones that are unfaithful.

"What happened?" I heard Deandre ask. I looked over at him and shook my head. Trying to tell him nothing was wrong. But at that moment I wanted a blunt. I needed a blunt.

Deandre's name was called fifth and we were happy as fuck. Margate had four players in the top five. That shit was straight up beautiful.

"Let's get lit!" One of them boys said. As we got on the bus. Tammy yawned.

"Nah, I'm gonna go and check on Trinn." She said as she looked over at me. I just looked away. I ain't thinking about her ass no more. Kim was right, when she said I found the 'new her'. When we got back to the hotel Tammy's bus with the girls and family members unloaded.

"Ayo, we out you coming?" Tahji said. I looked and saw majority of the guys going. But one face I was missing. I looked back over to the door and sure enough Ashleigh was walking in. Probably to go get with Trinn. I felt as someone hooked themselves on me. I looked down to see. Kim.

"Can we talk?" She asked as she batted her eyelashes. Shit was ugly as fuck but if it got her to stop. I nodded. We walked over to a small car and she unlocked it. I got in on the driver's side since Kim still bougie as hell. I got in the car I was about to connect my phone to the auxiliary cord but this bitch put on some old ass, freaking bird songs.
Like what the fuck?

"They turned right there." She said. I nodded and followed them boys. They pulled up to some club. When we got out I was shocked. Shit was lit. Helluva people were flooding through the clubs doors. I followed them boys with Kim hanging off of my arm.

"Yooo! Ain't y'all them boys that just got signed to them colleges?" A fat ass bald headed man asked. I smiled and nodded along with them other boys. This was something I could get used to.

"Y'all come with me." He said. We followed him and he opened the door for us to walk in, we said not even one word. Some girls even hooked themselves on some boys just to get in. Leaving their dates behind.

"Something Tennessee would probably do." I heard Kim whispered to me. I shook my head somehow I believed her and at the same time I just couldn't get myself to believe it. I had to hit up the bar and quick.

"Look, I know y'all underage but, I'm giving you boys the V.I.P lounge. And I'm giving y'all free bottle service. Just make sure y'all boys remember where you were appreciated first." The man said. We all nodded and entered the V.I.P area. As soon as I walked in the small room bottles were in my face. I walked over and grabbed the Hennessey and started taking it to the head. As soon as I felt a buzz. I felt someone pull me out on the dance floor. The song For Everybody by Juicy J started to play and I got turnt. Kim started to twerk all on me and I gladly gripped her waist. Her ass got fatter and she was really throwing her shit back on me. I was starting to feel horny. And she was no help, to this flame. If you asked me Kim was it's fuel. I roughly pulled her up only to hear a slight moan slip her lips. She liked shit rough and I knew it.

"Lets go out chea." I said. She rose an eyebrow.

"What about, your girlfriend?" she asked. I smacked my lips thinking about her. I didn't need that. I needed to get back at her. I pulled Kim through the club to the door. As soon as we were fully out I roughly kissed her and felt not one thing. This felt so wrong and I knew that deep down but I couldn't stop now. Trinity would never have sex with me after the way I treated her and more importantly we just started to date each other, like a day ago. A random fuck with Kim would be nothing. I don't love her ass no more anyways.

"Mmm, lets go." she moaned as she pulled away and walked over to the car and slid in. I looked up to the sky and mumbled a small prayer.

'Dear God, I know I'm about to sin but please don't make me hurt Trinity anymore than I bet I'm about to. Oh and You came clutch with making me first draft pick tonight, amen.'

"You coming or not?" she asked. I looked over at the car and hopped in and sped back over to the hotel room, where. .

I just made the worst decision ever in my life. I knew I was going to regret this but, damn you only live once right?