19

Trinity Carter

"Mom, what happened to my baby?" I asked walking over to see Jazzy sitting on her butt crying.

"Nothing she's frustrated, she's tryna run but she can barely walk." My mom said. I rolled my eyes.

"Wow, poor thing. We still going to the game?" I asked her she nodded.

"Yah mon. Kendall's with Justine." My mom said trying to be funny.

"What ever I'm gonna wash up, so we can go to Josiah's game." I said as I picked Jasmine up carrying her to my room. I rested her upstairs and walked into Chastity's room to see her with her little friend Zione. Zione(Zii-On) the girl was tall and reminded everyone of Kendall Jenner. That's why Josiah calls her Kendall and since Chastity looked like Kendall's friend Justine, that's what my mom and Josiah called them.

"Hey, Zione you coming to the game we got an extra ticket?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah. If it's fine with you?" She asked.

"Of course. Y'all wanna ride with me to the school?" I asked. She nodded.

"Okay, we going to be up there a while your mom cool with it?" I asked.

"Yeah, our moms talked about it already. My mom's cool with it. " she said. I nodded and walked into my room. I saw Jazzy playing with some toys left in here for her. I turned the T.V on and put the channel on some baby show that made her all happy. I stripped out of my work uniform and walked into my bathroom. I walked in and took a shower as I washed my hair thoroughly. When I was down I wrapped myself in a towel and then pulled a smaller one and sort of dried my hair. When I walked out I saw Jasmine bouncing up and down. Dancing to some song. I couldn't hear her, but I bust out laughing. She looked up over at me and a smile was displayed on her face. I smiled. She was the cutest little thing. I walked over to my drawer and pulled on a large T-shirt. I pulled on some boy shorts and walked back into the bathroom. I sprayed my hair with heat protector and began to blow dry it. I pulled out my bottle of an oil type protector and began to flat iron my hair. When my hair was bone straight and I gave my bang a nice swoop or what ever it's called. I walked out and pulled out my favorite pair of jeans. I pulled out a jersey top with Josiah's number and last name on the back of it. I walked over to my bed and began to get dressed. When I was done I grabbed a bag packed with extra clothes and my necessities. I picked up Jasmine and dressed her in our schools colors. I then grabbed some of her toys and her bag. I walked out and banged on Chastity's door.

"I'm leaving now. Come on." I said as I walked down and unlocked my car door and opened the trunk. When I did the girls finally appeared bags in hand. I gave Chastity Jasmine and piled everything in the trunk as whomever was riding with me got into the car. I closed the trunk. And pulled out and drove to the school. I hopped out and walked over to the players bus to see him wearing the outfit I picked out for him. He looked so damn good. He looked like he was looking for someone but when his eyes landed on me he smiled. He went over to his coach and then jogged over to me. He lifted me in the air and I squealed.

"Put me down!" I laughed. He smacked his lips, before setting me back on my feet.

"Damn you look good." He said spinning me around. I rolled my eyes.

"I know." I said flipping my hair. He smiled.

"You didn't have to straighten your hair. I like it curly." he admitted. I nodded.

"I know, but I was a little tired of it always looking the same." I said he nodded. It got awkward as hell. Ever since he confessed to me how he felt and I just said,