25

Trinity Carter

"How the hell did he find out?" Kamahi asked crying. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know how he found out either.

"Maybe because your baby's father is his cousin." Tammy said. I looked at her like she lost her mind. Even though she made sense. It was just inconsiderate.

"What?" she asked looking honestly confused.

"Tammy you're being inconsiderate. Imagine yourself in her position. How the ras(hell) would you want someone to comfort you?" I asked angrily. She waved me off.

"I would want the damn truth. Look I was in her place once." she said. I looked her in the face, completely shocked.

"Look it was a point in time when Tahji were on a break and I ran into some dudes arms. I got the you know, the package containing life. And I ran to the lame nigga who said that he'd love me more than Tahji. He flat out told me it wasn't his. I was hurt so my dumb ass ran to Tahji and told him and he was all up for having a child with me. Nigga even said he'd put his dream to the side. It was then I knew I needed him more than he needed me." Tammy said as tears fell from her eyes.

"Look, Vincent loves you girl. Tell that dude you are with child. Confirm his allegations and speculations." Tammy said making us giggle cause you could tell she was waiting to say those words in the same sentence.

"I hate you." Kamahi said laughing.

"Hmm, you wasn't saying that when I brought you with me to the spa and paid for that sew in." Tammy said turning her head to the side. I just laughed at her.

"So Tam, what happened to the baby?" KK asked. I looked over at her and she looked down at her fingers and I saw a tear fall from her eyes.

"I was planning to abort and Tahji didn't want me to. But the stress from the other dude and school kinda caused me to miscarry." she said sniffing.

"Oh, damn." I heard I looked over to see my nosey ass sister.

"Chastity one day you're gonna be caught up in a trap." I said she waved me off as she walked in with Jazzy on her hip. Jazzy was knocked out cold on her shoulder.

"Anansi rope tie him maasa." she replied back. I swear she needs to stop calling grandma.

"Awe, she's cute little sister?" Tammy asked.

"Nah, sister in law." Chastity and Kamahi said at the same time they even shared a damn laugh. I rolled my eyes. Tammy looked at us very confused as she should be, cause it's a figment of their imagination.

"This is Jazzy, Josiah's baby sister and she won't ever be my sister in law." I said as I took her carefully from Chastity's arms. And laid her on my bed carefully.

"Oh of course." Tammy sarcastically said smiling.

"Whatever." I said waving her off. Chastity sat on the floor and looked at us.

"He's on his way and he wants you to get ready." she said. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Why?" I asked with pure attitude. Truthfully I missed his face, voice, personality and most of all just him.

"Duh! To get his sister." Tammy said.

"You stupid." we all said to her impersonating the guy from vine. She rolled her eyes and waved us off.

"He just said to get ready and he wants KK to go down with you. But she doesn't need to get ready." she said. I nodded already knowing.

"Well your mans really wants to talk to ya." Tammy said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. I walked over to my closet and pulled out some black jeans and a Chicago Bulls crop hoodie with some Jordan's. I pulled my hair back in a ponytail.