17

Trinity Carter

"Deandre, stop." I said as he was driving and gripping my thigh. It was getting annoying. I wanted to smack the shit out of him.

"DEANDRE. Stop fucking touching me." I said through gritted teeth. He sighed angrily.

"Look, I bought you all that shit it's time for you to repay me!" He yelled. I knew he would saw that. I opened my clutch and threw the cash on him. He stopped the car and made my body jerk forward. If I wasn't wearing a seatbelt I would definitely be hurt.

"Get you ass out!" He growled at me. I looked at him like he was crazy. I was miles away from my house. Shit I don't even know how he managed to get this far.

"What?" I asked shocked by his orders. He growled angrily as he reached over and opened his car door and practically ripped the seatbelt off of my body. He grabbed my clutch and threw it. Next thing I know he's pushing me out of his car. I was on the ground and he sped off. His car door swung open and closed until he got to a good enough distance he slapped the door closed and continued on his way. I sat on the floor for a while until I remembered my phone. I looked for the blue clutch when I found it I pulled out my phone only to realize it wasn't my phone. It was Chastity. I told her purple headed ass not to get us matching iPhone cases. I entered her password and called myself about fourteen times but she wouldn't answer my phone. I called Kamahi and she denied my calls six times. I called Vincent he answered but then hung up, when I called again he wouldn't answer. I felt like I was about to cry. I was just sitting in the patch of grass.

The road was deserted. I decided to get my ass up and try to walk until I could see a store or something. I saw nothing. It was when I felt the phone vibrate making me happily search through my clutch. I pulled it out to see a reminder saying...

'Call Josiah! He has your charger!!!'

I looked into her contacts and saw his name. I pressed it, the sounds of rings started. But it ended. I tried again and a females voice erupted through the phone's speaker.

"Hello?" I said the woman repeated the same greeting.

"I'm looking for Josiah, but I think I have the wrong number."

"No, No. He's right here."

"Boy! Hello, you sleep dead just like your grandfather!" The woman said. Next thing I know the call ended. I looked down at the phone I lost fucking signal. Just great. I continued walking. It was then I could see a small little building maybe a few miles away. I walked until I made it and smiled when I opened the door to see a little old lady. I walked up to her.

"Excuse me may I use your phone?" I asked she looked at me as if she were disgusted.

"Can't you read?" She asked as she pointed to a sign. A sign which technically said.

Bitch No, Get The Fuck Out!

But right underneath it said free WiFi so I signed on and walked out. I sent him an iMessage of the address and he sent the okay emoji with a pissed off face. I continued to walk, but then his car pulled up. I stopped and he looked shocked.

"Can you take me home please?" I asked. He nodded as he got out and opened the door for me. I thanked him as I slid in. I then slipped my heels off. Never again. When he got back in he drove off with low sounds of Lucci's Missing You . We were driving in complete silence. I haven't insulted him yet. He kept stealing glances of me.

"Well, aren't you gonna ask me how I got all the way out here?" I asked. He sighed.

"H-um...how you got all the way out here?" He asked his voiced cracked in the beginning but after he cleared his throat his southern accent was heard. When he stopped at a red light. We looked over at each other. When I looked into his eyes I saw something that made me feel weird. So I looked away. Surprisingly he did the same thing. He sped off.

"I'll tell you, if we go to Frankie's." I said. He looked at me and drove to the small restaurant. As he pulled up I slipped my heels back on. I opened my door and walked out. When I looked up at the door and he was waiting with it open I couldn't help but smile at the floor.

"Thanks, JD." I said he groaned in annoyance.

"You know I hate that nickname." He said. I looked up at him and frowned.

"Then why do you allow everyone to call you that?" I asked. He smirked.

"Ion know. I guess when coach called me that it just stuck on me." He said. His voiced laced in humor. We walked straight over to a small booth. He allowed me to walk ahead of him. I sat and he sat across from me. We ordered and got our food. I put half of my food on his and he did the same on mine. Something me and KK do. He believed that if we were going to be best friends we need to do all the same things. As we ate he dropped his fork onto the table and looked up at me.

"Tell me what happened and leave out nothing!" He said angrily. I of course jumped by the volume of his already deep voice.

"Dre was touching me, and I didn't like it and so I yelled at him. Then he got upset and literally kicked me out of his car." I explained. The look on Josiah's face showed me he was really mad. Then his phone rang and he looked down at it and then looked over at me and instantly pulled a forced calm voice out of his mouth.

"It's ya man he's probably looking for you." He said as he got up and went outside I watched his every move. It shocked me that he didn't rip the door off of it's hinges. I looked down to see Deandre's name. I sighed and looked down. Before answering.

"Hello?" I answered. Deandre gasped I guarantee looking down at his phone contemplating if he called the right number.

"What's good, Trinity?" He asked sounding confused. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh nothing you just left me, with no source of transportation." I said as if I was happy. He started to laugh.

"I ain't leave you on purpose though. You had your sister's phone didn't you." He said.

"Yeah." I said nodding as if he could see me. Then it hit me. How the hell did he know?

"How'd you know I had Chastity's phone?" I asked.

"Dumb ass." Next thing I know the call ended. He hung up on me. Our waiter came over and I asked for doggy bags and to-go cups. I'll be damned if we dont finish what was paid for. She gladly got all of the things I requested. She gave me the bill and I gave her my card. When I was done. I backed up into something hard. But was weird was the feeling of comfort I got from the body behind me. And the way he grabbed my waist preventing me from falling forward. When his arm dropped from my waist, I turned and Josiah was looking down at me.

"You good?" He asked. And I just nodded as if asked me if I wanted a million dollars. He laughed and grabbed the food from me and took his cup and sipped his drink before gently pushing me to the door. When he opened it for me a walked through and opened the car door for myself. He got back in the car and started the engine up. I looked over at him and smiled. He looked over at me looking at me like I was weird.

"What the hell you smiling for?" He asked. I laughed as I shrugged before sipping my drink.

"I swear on God, you're weird as fuck." He said shaking his head. I smirked.

"That's why you love me though." I said. It was then I realized the grip he had on the wheel and his face looked nervous. I touched his shoulder and he tensed up. He brought his cars seat up and sat up straight. He was acting weird as hell.

But the way I was feeling earlier today. I'm glad it ain't me.

❤Happy Thanksgiving❤