10

Josiah Davis

I walked over to the entrance waiting for Trinn. When I noticed she wasn't coming at all, I looked for her. To see her on the phone. I walked over to her and she looked beyond mad.

"The fuck wrong wit'chu?" I asked. She rolled her eyes. I had enough of her rolling her eyes. I pray to god. Jasmine grows up without knowing how to roll them.

"Nothing, I don't have my wallet. So I'll call my mom to get me." She said. I fanned that off.

"I'll pay for you." I offered. I didn't want her to leave me with the couples. She pulled the phone from her ear and looked up at me.

"Are you positive?" She asked. I nodded.

"Okay. Let me tell my mom never mind." She said. I nodded and made my way back inside it was when I saw them niggas laughing and speaking when I made it over they started to smirk.

"What y'all making that face for?" I asked. They just shook their heads. I fanned them off.

"Where's my best friend?" Kamahi asked. I looked up and pointed at her as she walked in.

"Hey boo, what took you so long?" Tammy said.

"My mother, you know she's real protective of me." She said. Everyone nodded. We sat there for a while without saying a word until Tammy spoke up.

"So...um...where's that waiter?" She asked. We all agreed next thing I know a dude that looked to be around our age walked up. He looked like could be a basketball player. Vince looked over a laughed.

"Trevor? Boy where yo dreads at?" Vince laughs. Tahji, and Kamahi laughed. Tammy just stared into the menu and Trinn just looked uneasy. She dusted her discomfort off and looked into the menu.

"Shut up bruh!" He laughed as he ran his hand over his fade.

"Nah, for real twin where you at?" Tahji laughed. I just crossed my arms over my chest.

"Excuse me, can we um...you know, order." Tammy said not making eye contact and rubbing her neck.

"Fasho." He said looking at her.

"What y'all want to drink?" He asked.

"Water." We all said in unison. Trevor dude was laughing.

"Y'all know what your having?" He asked. Tammy rose her hand.

"I want a big, juicy, firm steak!" She said. Trevor licked his lips and wrote that down. Tahji was too damn busy looking at Trinity. Like what the fuck man? Your girl right next to you flirting her tail off.

"Okay, who else? He asked I rose my head.

" This cheeseburger, I want everything on it just make sure there's no seasame seed bun, at all." I warned he nodded.

"Allergic?" He asked I nodded.

"Okay, who else?" He asked. Kamahi and Vincent ordered the same exact thing. It was Trinity's turn she bit her lip and tapped her finger. She looked over at me and pointed to an appetizer. I made my face up I know damn well she wasn't pointing at fried cheese sticks.

"What chu really want?" I asked her. She flipped the page and pointed to a rack of ribs.

"She wants ribs." I said as I handed ole dude the menu. He nodded as he wrote that down. He took everyone's menu and walked away. The table was filled with silence.

"Rivals talking about a rematch game." Vincent said as scrolled through his phone.

"Cool with me. We could always get another win." Tahji said. I nodded. We clapped each other up.