02

Josiah Davis

I was driving through the town, following the directions of my cousin. I pulled up to nice sized home. It was when two girls came out.

"Damn, I'm lucky." He said As he got out the car. I got out and was a little disappointed. This girl was drowned in make up. And I wasn't a guy into all that. I loved a girl in her natural beauty. I just sighed as I opened the door for her. I then went back in. She whispered something but I hadn't heard her properly. I restarted the car and pulled out of the driveway. The car was real quiet. And I hated that shit. I turned my radio and connected my phone's Bluetooth, to my phone UGK's song Int'l Players Anthem began to blast. I looked in the rear view mirror to see Kamahi taking selfies with home girl.

"Trinity, this is my cousin Josiah." Vincent said. She looked up and waved her mouth moved but I couldn't hear anything come out. I held up my duece. I pulled over to the place my cousin led me to. The only thing. I saw was Chuck E. Cheese. As much as I loved this place I had to look at him like he lost his mind.

"Chuck E. Cheese, really?" I asked.

"Yeah, they got some good ass pizza and those wings good as fuck. Plus they got games" He said. As he was about to get out. I shook my head.

"Y'all want to stay here?" I asked as I turned the music down.

"Heck no. Let's go to Dave and Buster's." Kamahi said. I nodded, Vincent got back in the car and was on hush mode. I remembered passing a Dave and Buster's so I just drove back in the same direction I came from. I turned into the deserted plaza.

"Are they closed?" Kamahi asked.

"If Chuck E. Cheese ain't closed they definitely ain't." Vincent said. As he quickly excited the car. I was in total shock. When Trinity got out, I watched as she fixed her skirt. In my side mirror. She pulled her hair behind her ear. She had a lot of hair for a black girl. I guess she got that good Brazilian. I got out the car, after Vincint went inside to come back out and show us that they were in fact open.

The girls walked side by side, and I walked behind them. I was shocked that Trinity was the one wearing flats and Kamahi wore the heels. I walked up a little faster and opened the door for them, Trinity walked in first and whispered a thank you while Kamahi just walked in. I pulled her hair and she laughed. Her disrespectful ass.

"Vince, fight Josiah he pulled my hair." KK snitched.

"It's okay baby, I'm gone whoop is ass in that free throw game." He said confidently.

"Bet." I said with my hand out he clapped his hand into mine. I looked down at Trinity she was so quiet. She never said much the whole time. I was kind of shocked and sad, that Kamahi didn't have any exciting friends. I walked over to the booth and went in first. Trinity sat next to me and just looked through the menu.

"Trinn, what you getting?" KK asked. Trinity looked up and looked back down and then answered. Her voice was like something sweet.

"Steak or the Shrimp." She said.

"Get the shrimp and I'll get the steak and we can share." KK said, Trinn nodded and closed her menu. I looked over at Vincent and I guess he saw me watching her, I could tell by the look on his face he knew how I was I feeling. I truly wasn't enjoying myself. Kamahi and Vincent had what I guess was a conversation via text message cause after that. Kamahi stood up getting Trinity's attention.

"Come to the bathroom with me?" KK asked. Trinn nodded and walked off.

"I always wonder why the heck girls always got to get a buddy just to go piss." Vincent said. I shrugged.