13

Trinity Carter

"Wassup fam?" He said as he sat down next to me at the cafeteria table.

"Why are you so late?" Vince asked. Josiah smirked.

"My teacher wanted to talk about our relationship. You know we go togetha now " He said winking. Vince smirked and laughed.

"Stop lying! You had to talk to her because she believed a sport can't be considered a first love and you wrote nothing down." I said. Josiah glared at me and pushed me off of my chair. Making me fall flat on my ass.

"Asshole." I mumbled and I got back up. He moved my chair making me fall again. I started to hear loud laughter and I just rolled my eyes knowing it was Erika and her puppies who started a scene. Pretty much the whole cafeteria was laughing down at me. I got up grabbed my food and went out to my car. I was sitting in my car when I heard taps on my passenger side window. I looked over and saw Kamahi holding her tray. I sighed and unlocked my door.

"Why'd you leave?" she asked.

"Those bitches in there." I said.

"Erika and her crew don't know no better." KK said. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm talking about, Josiah and Erika. They both belong together. It's like they're a team. To aggravate and embarrass me." I said she nodded.

"Josiah is like that, but he'll try to apologize. I just think Erika is jealous of you." Kamahi said making me frown in confusion.

"How is Erika jealous of me?" I asked. She took a bite of her burger and looked over at me. She cover her mouth with her hand and mumbled something but I didn't understand her.

"I'll wait until you're done eating." I said as I started eating the potato wedges and chicken tenders that I had.

When we were both done and I threw our trash away. We went back to talking.

"Where were we?" She asked.

"Jealous Erika." I said.

"Oh, Yes! The bitch is jealous of you. She's jealous because your everything she isn't and you're all happy and she thinks you're his lil' boo thing. She's also jealous of you and JD's relationship." Kamahi explained I was totally confused

"What relationship? We hate each other." I said.

"No y'all don't. Bitch you done replaced me with his high yellow tailed ass!" She yelled looking real emotional.

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did! You went to the mall with him and had lunch with him and junk. That was us we did that! We even walked around and collected compliments about us being a cute lesbian couple, that used to be us!" She cried. I sighed and pulled her into my arms.

"No, KK we just went to the mall. We both had Chinese and no one complimented us." I said, I was of course lying. Josiah and I kind of did have a best friend day at the mall. She looked up at me.

"Really?" She asked wipe her dry face. I nodded while I laughed.

"Okay good, cause I don't think I could cut him and get away with it. That's Vincent's favorite cousin" She said as she sat up in the seat. She pulled out her phone and checked the time.

"Bitch, the bell rung four minutes ago!" She yelled. I cut off my car and we both got out. As I was walking I heard as Josiah was calling out my name. I just kept walking.

"I know damn well you hear me fucking calling you!" He spat in my face after he grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him. Rolled my eyes and grabbed my arm from his grasp.