26

Josiah Davis

"I NEED YOU GIRL!" I yelled as I held on tightly to her legs. I felt myself start to cry. I couldn't take it. I love this girl so damn much.

"Okay, uh-um Josiah. Get the fuck up." She said. I peeked up and looked her in her face which read confusion and a person that had just about enough.

"Okay." I said trying not to have her hear the tears in my voice. I know damn well she heard cause her facial expression changed. She slid down from my bed to join me on the floor. She grabbed my hand and I couldn't hold in my tears in anymore. I couldn't be strong. I was weak. I messed a good thing up all because speculations and my lack of self esteem. My own reasons and I fucked everything up. Now the girl I really need and want probably don't ever want to be me. She's gonna be cause I'm me and I got the damn juice, but still.

"Josiah. Man the fuck up. You know what you did was wrong. And I get that you're sad, you slipped up and slept with a hoe but get over it. You believe you got her pregnant. I'm just going to tell you I don't trust her. Ashleigh told me about her and her tricks. And I believe him. She's up to something. But your belief is yours. And I won't try to change anything. But when the truth comes out and I'm right. I deserve and will have bragging rights." She said. I nodded.

"Okay good. Let's get to Chili tasting then." She said as she hopped up. I smiled. She was so damn cute. She walked out and I watched her little ass walk away. Next thing I know my pops popped his head in.

"We need to talk when you get back." He said. I just nodded. I walked out and unlocked her door. I tried to open it for her. You know, to be a gentleman and shit but she wasn't having it.

"Josiah, I'm able to open the door myself. Thank you though." She said. I smacked my lips. Females never be wanting a nigga to open a door until they want a nigga to open a door. I thought as I pulled her closer to my body. Her back to my front. I rested my head on her shoulder. I gave it a quick peck and I felt her body shiver. Making me smirk.

"Get off of me." She said struggling to get away. I just wrapped my arm around her waist. Securing her on me. She looked up and I took the daring chance of kissing her. And to my surprise she kissed back. When we pulled away a hard ass slap connected to my cheek. I was shocked. I looked down at her and she completely looked satisfied.

"Look, I might've kissed you back but that was in the heat of the moment. We still aren't a couple. "She said. I pouted my lip.

"Stop pouting. With you doing what you did. That shows me you aren't ready emotionally for a relationship. Neither am I." She said. She slid into the car and I stood there in total shock. No, more like disbelief. She's petty as fuck.

"Trinn you gonna be my girlfriend again. Just wait on it." I whispered to myself. Before closing the door.

"I don't like you ugly boy!" She said before opening and then closing my car door. I laughed. We both knew she loved me, low key she's being petty. I hopped in and sped off.

"So are we just gonna eat chili?" Trinn asked. I shook my head. I was going to take her cute ass to Wendy's to be honest. They got chilli, so I wasn't lying.

"Nah. We just going to go to Wendy's okay."I said she just nodded.

"Alright." Was all she said. We pulled up and I got out and opened the door for her. She smiled and thanked me. I just smirked.