09

Trinity Carter

After school I quickly ran to the parking lot and into my car, speeding off the school's property. I went to the running park and did what I normally did, run. After that I went on twitter in the park's locker room and seen what was going on at the game. When I was done I drove up to my house I got out and went in to see nobody was home. As I already expected. I went into my room and took a better shower. I wanted to go to the gym, you know to pretend like I work out. I pulled on leggings, a sports bra and a wind runner and some running shoes. I pulled my hair into a ponytail. And put a hat on top of it and pulled my curl filled ponytail through the little hole the hat has.

I went downstairs and made some detox water with apples, lemons, oranges and pears. I put it in the fridge. When I was through I walked over to the couch and felt myself getting sleepy.

"Trinn! We are losing!" I heard Chastity yell. I opened my eyes slowly to see Kamahi and Chastity all in my face. I rolled my eyes.

"I told y'all!" I said as I began to turn my body into the couch I felt as I was being lifted into the air. I looked over my shoulder and saw Vincent.

"Hurry throw her in the the car!" I heard Chastity yell. I looked at her like she was damn near crazy. Next thing I know is that I'm in a car the doors closed and the child lock is on they came back. With my detox water Chastity slid in next to me and I poked her right in the eye.

"You're supposed to be on my side!" I said. She laughed. When we pulled up to the school, the game was at halftime. The boys ran out as soon as our band marched off the field. I was sitting next to Tammy who looked beautiful, she was dressed up and looked like it was spirit day for Tahji. She had a jersey face and body paint even a poster. I looked over at the score bored and a quick frown appeared on my face. We were losing bad. I looked out on the field and say Tahji, Kyre and Josiah all having a conversation. They walked over to the bench grabbed a bottle and spoke about what I'm assuming was the game. Josiah turned and looked up into the bleachers. He had this big ass smile on his face. And I rolled my eyes.

I watched as the ref blew the whistle again, starting the game again. I couldn't believe what I just saw. That was the fastest touchdown I've ever seen in my life. Josiah looked up and pointed into the crowd then to the sky. Tammy pushed me with her shoulder and and smiled.

"He dedicated that to you girl!" She said excitedly as she clapped and cheered. I rolled my eyes. I looked around and noticed Erika was nowhere here.

"Where's Erika?" I asked.

"She left she said she couldn't date a loser." Kamahi said. I shook my head. I thought Erika really liked Josiah the way she called him her man and posted pictures of them together on Twitter and Instagram. She might've not liked me but her and Josiah were like the perfect set of egotistical, migraine creating imbeciles.

"Another Margate Touchdown!" I heard the announcer yell. I smiled and clapped with everyone. I looked down to the field and saw Josiah and Tahji doing some weird ass dance. Tammy and I shared a long laugh.

"What are they doing?" She asked me. I shrugged my shoulders with a large smile. It was when Kamahi started to do it too. We all laughed at her.

"They're doing my damn thing! Heyyyy!!!" She yelled. Tammy full on fell off of the bench laughing. My mom shook her head and pulled her down.

"That's my boy!" Josiah's dad yelled. I couldn't help but laugh. Jazzy was on Claudia's lap bouncing around. It was such an adorable moment.

"And another Margate touchdown, two more and Margate takes the lead!" The announcer yelled with excitement.