"I'ld love to, but that is if I'll stay only over the weekends, cuz on weekdays, I'm expecting to find a job."

"Come work with me then." Abel said and grinned like he had solved the biggest world's problem.

"Abel no, one step at a time. We don't wanna rush this and you know that too."

Abel sighed, "Okay, that's enough for now." After their lunch Abel escorted Sam to his car and dropped her off to her house. "So, are you going to sit in your house the whole day bored?" He asked when the car reached her apartment.

"Em, yeah, then I'll look for some work in some nearby companies.

"But honey, you know with your degree you can get a job in our marketing department, this is not a favor, babe, I'm just saying according to your intelligence. "

"Awww, thanks babe, but lemme think about it first, k?" She said and when Abel nodded she kissed him and slid out of his car.

"Can you cook that pasta again, I'll pass by after work." Abel said and without waiting for her response he drove off leaving Sam staring at him openly.

"Handsome man you got there." Sam turned around suddenly when she heard the voice.

"Jennifer, hi, what are you doing here? Not that it's bad." Sam went towards where Jennifer was standing.
"Well, I came to see a friend, it appears he got a last minute call and had to leave immediately after I reached."

"Oh, sorry, but then, not sorry because you are gonna come visit me now." Sam said with a grin.

"I'll be glad to visit Sam, and call me Jenny." Jennifer said her name through gritted teeth, she hated it when people cut short her name, but we'll, she had to play her game well, right? She followed Sam to the elevator and Sam pressed the 20th floor. "Wow, the top floor, cool." She said. If only I could use this chance to kill you bitch, after all no one is watching. Or when we reach your apartment in could push you out the window, how does that sound? Jennifer thought all this with a smile on her face.

"Wanna share what's making you smile?"Sam asked her suddenly.

"Oh dear, you wouldn't want to know," Jennifer pretended to look down, "It's just my boyfriend, makes me smile when I thinking him."

"Wow, how long have you stayed together?" Sam asked.

"Three years, at the moment he's quite far but when he returns to me, I've a feeling he's going to propose to me."

"Yayy, we are so going to party that time, right? I can't wait " She said as they reached her place. "This way, Jenny, welcome to my home."

"My pleasure, wow nice place you got here." Jennifer pretended to like the place with a smile on her face.

"Actually all credit goes to my guardians, they stay here when they come to Washington. "

"Oh, okay. Nice collection there." She pointed at the antiques that sat on the sideboard.

"Thanks, lemme get you something to drink, what..."

"Oh just a diet coke please."

"Okay," Sam went towards the fridge and got a diet coke plus a vanilla ice cream for herself. Jennifer looked at her like she was crazy, how could she eat ice cream and still remain small? Now this was another reason to hate her even more. As a model she was supposed to keep her figure the same. "So you are not working?" Sam asked her.

"Actually this week I don't have any photoshoots, so I'm all free."

"I'm gonna definitely use that to my advantage. How about a beauty spar and some fashion advice tomorrow? "

"I'ld enjoy that so much, Sam, I can't wait, I actually don't have many girlfriends so if you don't mind, this week you are stuck with me."

"Oh, I don't mind at all. I'ld love to have a super diva for a friend."

Yes bitch I bet you would love that. Gosh you such a troll. Jennifer put on a smile. "And the rest of today, what are you planning? "

"Nothing, I'm gonna make pasta later, my boyfriend said he would pass by after work. You know you should stay and I'll introduce you."

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to impose on your time, I'll just head out before he comes, but that is after I've watched my E show." Jennifer said and got the remote and tuned in on the E shows. The Kylie Jones show was coming up and she had been the show stopper on the runaway last weekend. They watched in silence only interrupted when Sam couldn't stop wowing and praising her.

"You are really great, Jenny, I love your style girl."

"Oh stop it, my head will burst with pride." Jennifer said making Sam laugh.

"I'm sure you hear more than that all the time." They talked about different things even as Sam went to the kitchen to cook, she knew that Jennifer wouldn't eat her pasta so she made a vegetarian dish for her. "Time to eat, you wanna come in the kitchen?" Sam asked.

"Sam, I wouldn't want to make you feel bad but I can't eat pasta cuz..."

"Oh I know, that why I made you this. " She said showing Jennifer another plate.

"Oh wow, you are so thoughtful, thanks." That moment the doorbell rang and both girls looked at the door then at themselves. Jennifer panicked, she couldn't let Abel find her here, damn why hadn't she been careful? "I got to go, Sam, I'm sorry."

"Oh please wait just one minute." She said and went to the door.

There was only one door, Jennifer looked around and didn't have where to hide. She stood still and waited for whatever was going to happen.

"Girlfriend, hi." Emmy greeted Sam with a hug, "I actually missed but that's beside the point, I'm sooo hungry I wanna faint."

Jennifer sighed in relief when she saw the blondie from last time at Abel's house. She put on a smile when Emmy spoted her.

"Hi,sorry did I interrupt something? " Emmy asked.

"Ofcoarse not, that's Jennifer, lady with the Gucci shoes remember?" Sam said.

"I see I've already been a topic between you two." Jennifer said.

"Oh it's nothing to worry about, I'm Emmy, Sam's friend and neighbor. Nice to meet you Jennifer." She stretched out her hand and Jennifer shook it.

"Me too, call me Jenny."

"Okay, let's go eat." Sam called out and the girls went to the kitchen. Emmy talked Jennifer's ears off. If she thought Sam was annoying now Emmy was even worse, arghh, now she had a reason to hate this one too.