He looked at me with his natural mug upon his face.

"Your really acting like a hoe right now Eric." He said with crossed arms, which caused me to laugh even more.

"Mane fuck you." Cube said laughing, as he got up from the couch.

"Whatever nigga. I gotta go."

I walked out the studio into the noisy, yet empty streets Compton. Looking down at my watch, I noticed that it was only eight-thirty. I'm sure Jay would be happy that I'd be home earlier tonight.

I hopped into my impala and headed home, which was only about fifteen minutes away. When I pulled up home, I shut off the engine and got out of my car. I locked it and walked up the steps. Before I could open the door, Jada had already made it there. I stepped into the house and looked at her.

She was done up in a little makeup and had her hair up. I hadn't seen her like this in a while, so I was curious to know what the special occasion was.

"You look fine as hell. Come here so I can get a better look." I said closing the door behind me, locking it.

She walked over to me and I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"What you looking this good for? What's the occasion?" I said undressing her with my eyes.

"Well Rii's with your parents for the night, so I figured we could spend some much needed alone time together." Jada says, unbuttoning my jacket.

"Give me ten minutes." I said kissing her neck. "And I'm all yours."

Jada

(A/N: If you're uncomfortable with reading about sex, I suggest you skip ahead if so. I am not perfect and I try my best. Enjoy. xoxo)

Between all that's been going on, Eric and didn't have much time to ourselves like we used to. I was happy for him and the boys, but sometimes I needed quality time with my own man. I figured I'd put on something nice for him tonight since Henrii was staying with Kathie and Richard for the night. We both needed some quality alone time with one another.

I heard the shower shut off and I knew that Eric would be out soon. I looked in the mirror and made sure I looked okay, even thought I'm sure that my hair would be ruined by the end of the night anyways.

I heard the door open and Eric walked into the room, just in a towel that hung dangerously low on his waist. He smirked at me, undressing with those beautiful brown eyes of his. Eric wrapped his arms around me and looked at me through the mirror.

His hands traveled up my back and to the straps of my black, lace bra. Eric slowly took it off and I felt it fall to my feet. He placed a kiss on the back of my neck and then along my shoulder. My heart began beating faster and I felt a puddle form between my legs. I turned around to face him and wrapped my arms around him, kissing his lips.

Eric picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his now bare waist. He carried me over to the bed and laid me down gently. Eric quickly disposed of the underwear I was wearing, throwing them on the floor.

He stepped in between my legs and pushed himself inside of me slowly, pulling out, and then going back in. I threw my head back as he filled with me up with every inch he had to give.