[23]

kim was crying like a kid when fah found her...
"hEy kim..what happen?"
as kim heard that voice...she hug fah so tight and let go of more tears..
fah holds kim's back as a comfort to her..
as the emotion goes down..fah brought kim to her house..
kim was like awake but unconcious...she was looking at the door without blinking..
fah was so worried about kim..since she saw a wound on kim's hand.she prepared a cotton and a betadine to clean that wound and also a bandage.
"kim??"
kim was still in teary eye
...fah get kim's hand and started cleaning it up..
"would you mind telling me?about this wound?"
"it's just a wound fah.."
"then you cry that hard?"
"it hurtz.."
"the wound or your heart?"
"i punch jeab.."
"why??"
"coz she deserve that..."
"kim??"
"she ruined everything then now she insult me??...she thought i would just stand watching my girlfriend with her..."
"woooooh...i felt sorry for myself..i must arrived earlier..so i could punch her too.."
"im starting to lose hope fah"
fah tap kim's shoulder
"naaaaahhh...dont let that stupid owned your pie...she is your's.put that in your mind kim.."
after fah put the bandage to kim's hand...she get a bottle of wine and 2 glasses..
"here.. to waken up your senses"
"fah...ill just pass now..im not feeling well.."
"hmmmm!!..you said it's just a wound..c'mon...drink with me.."
kim get the glass and drink...
"so what's your plan?"
"i think im gonna give up..no matter what i did for her was wrong..maybe right she already hate me more...seeing what happened in the villa..i know she was thinking that she made the right decision leaving me.."
"do you really want pie to be free from you?"
"if that would make her happy..yes...im gonna stop working at the villa..i think our ranch badly needed me since dad was really old now..."
"you'll gonna take over the farm?"
"yes...since it would be my responsibility soon..why not start now right?"
"but you will not see pie anymore"
"fah..if pie was really meant for me...then it will..but for now...i need to think about dad..i need to think about myself too."

(kindly VOTE  and add COMMENTS :)