[26]

while everyone was enjoying their dinner.kim was looking at every new faces she could see in the table.and one who caught her attention was pat...a girl who she first saw when she was talking to p'odd...
that girl has a charming eyes which made her so adorable..
she had this black long straight her and a ton skin..not so usual as those girls kim met..
sitting beside her was this "slightly tom" meaning not so tom..kim nailed her eyes to the two of them
something strange was between these two.
"by the way tiger..this is pat(talking about the girl)and these is bee(the slightly tom)..she's the daughter of your uncle dang"
now kim was so sure that bee is a tom because of the word "daughter".
kim just gave a smile to the both of them..pat smiled back but bee didnt..
"what's wrong with this tom."
ask kim to her mind.
"bee and pat are cousin's..."
added by kim's dad.
"really?your cousin's?hehe"
pat nodded but bee avoid her eyes.
kim realize that bee really dont like her...as a companion.maybe she's a tom hater..but she's also a tom.
"maybe she's not aware that i was handsome than her..hehehe"
kim laugh secretly while thinking about that.
after the dinner...kim took a bath...there bathroom inside the house has no light so she decided to use the workers restroom.
while heading the restroom she heard a noise from nowhere...there she saw pat... and bee...
bee was talking something to pat...sounds like thEy're having a quarrel.
kim didnt mind it anyway..she step into the restroom and freshin up.
after she's done...
she opened the door when pat passed through her..she was wiping her face...
kim knew that pat was not okey so she walk faster to reach her.
"hey"
pat heard that call from kim but didnt attend to turn..
"are you alright?"
pat stop from walking and nodded.
"then why are you crying?"
pat finally face her.and smiled like nothing happened.
"im okey...i just scratch my eyes..:)"
"pat!!"
a loud voice came from their back...it was bee...
"it's late...time to sleep now.."
pat took a deep breathe and then walk back to the workers barracks.it was a big question to kim's mind.why pat cried after talking to bee?and why bee act so strange.
are they really cousin's?or they are more than that.
kim fell asleep after a few hours of thinking about the two..
the weather was so new to kim...since it was so hot ib the city where she stayed for almost 7 years.she wear her jacket but still need a blanket.
it was 3 am...and she had waken up because of to much..she's now shaking.
"oh god..the cold would kill me.."
she uttered in a shakey voice...
she get a liniment from here backpack and apply it to her feet and her hands..
atleast she had slept after.doing that.thanks to the liniment.

(kindly VOTE  and add COMMENTS :)