[25]

kim was now feeling okey after talking with pie.
that might be their last talk but still kim believe that pie was destined for her even they have to go their separate lives now.
while driving..a lot of things comes to her mind..like what would be her dad's reaction upon seeing her.
she was smiling by herself when she recieve a text message..it's from fah..
"kim??...i miss you...come back soon buddy.."
kim shook her head...fah was so sweet...and she started to think why didnt she fall for her? ..they were always together
.sometimes slept together..but never felt love...
maybe this is what pie said..you can only be sure if your inlove when you felt that thousands of butterflies was inside your stomach...
kim drop by in a mini grocery to buy a bottled water..
the salesclerk was pretty...she keeps on smiling to kim...but kim didnt mind it
.since she was thinking about pie..no more girls..no more sidelines..after that clerk give the bottled water to kim...she caress kim's hand before she let go of it..
kim just smiled at her and leave..
kim was a handsome tom
and theirs no issue about that..
many girls would flirt her but they might get sorry...coz kim was just for pie.
it was written on a sticker paper in kim's car...everytime kim see that...her doubt's disappear.
after almost 3 hours being on the road..finally kim arrived at the ranch..it change a lot...and there were also new faces working to his dad...
kim directly went to there house...but her dad wasnt there..
she went out and find her dad at the plantation...
she found p'odd.. her father bestfriend..
"p'odd...! "
"khun kim??..is that you??"
"yes!!..."
kim gave a hug to her uncle like friend..
"we miss you.. especially your dad. he always look at your portrait.."
"haha..dad was so emotional...you know that"
"yah..right..."
kim notice a girl wearing a hat and a scarf..
the girl was staring at her...kim give a smile to her but didnt know f that girl smiled back also to her..
"by the way..your dad was in the packaging area...let see him there"
"okey p'odd"
they started to walk along .the girl was sti looking at her..
not far from that girl... kim saw another new face...kim was not sure if she's a tom or a guy. she was looking at the girl..
they continued strolling till they reach the area...
"boss.."
"odd?...why did you leave the.."
"dad.."
"tiger?...my tiger!"
her dad embrace her and was looking outside..
"your not with pie?"
"no dad"
"did you two fight again?"
"no dad..were okey..pie was doing another business "
"i thought you two in a ramble again"
kim smiled
it's better to lie than to make her dad worry again...kim knew that her dad really miss "the wife"..that's how she call pie...they ended for a dinner with the workers and ofcourse there family.

(kindly VOTE  and add COMMENTS :)