[24]

kim had fixed everything before she leave..the orchidarium..her condo..and pie..
she visited pie on their house...pie was still mad at her..
it was seen on how pie approach her.
"why are you here kim?"
"i just want to say sorry"
"maybe..it's not me ...it's jeab..coz you almost broke her jaw.."
"im not going to apologize to her.."
"then no need to be here.."
"pie...would you please listen to me?"
"listen?...why should i listen to you?..."
"coz I LOVE YOU PIE"
"after all that happen between us..do you think ill still believe you?"
"i did it because i dont want you to be with someone whose not worthy for you.."
"and who do you think deserves me?..you??.."
kim look at pie seriously..
"after seeing you like that...i already realize that they were right...you will never be good for me...if you hurt jeab...how much more.. me...looking at you now...i see no kim...but a violent tom...a tom i was afraid of.."
kim was on a teary eyes but pie was hard as stone..
"pie?...im not forcing you to love me again... but i just want to know...if... if you already regret that you choose me.."
"you wanna hear it kim?"
it was a long paused before pie answered
"i regret nothing kim...."
after hearing it from pie...kim look down and lot of tears fall..
"you take good care of me kim..you've been so responsible... and i really felt so much love from you...and i thanked you for that..
i was lucky cause you also dare to spend your life with me despite of discrimination from other people..you still protect me..you still protect our love..but if you'll gonna ask me if i could trust you again?...im not sure about it kim.."
"it's okey pie...i heard what i wanted to hear from you.."
kim step closer to pie and embraces her so tight..
"im sorry for hurting you pie...im letting you go now..."
kim wipe pie's tears...
"if you believe that love always find it's own way...then let us wait til love make a move for us...you take care pie.."
"are you leaving kim?"
kim nodded...and kissed pie to her forehead...
then she turn back and begin to take a step...pie couldnt uttered anything...til she had the gutz to call kim's name..
"kim!"
kim turn her back...
"can i ask for the ring?"
kim placed it in a silver lace so she could put it as a necklace..ahe unlock it and take of the ring from the lace...she placed it again to pie's finger...
"im hoping destiny will still choose me for you kim"
"me too pie.."
kim entered into her car... pie was rolling the ring on her finger while watching kim drive away.

(kindly VOTE  and add COMMENTS :)