[21]

they were walking together..kim keep on moving closer to pie but pie was trying to move away...
"how are you pie?"
"im fine"
"where's jeab?"
"she's on duty..but she will be here later after her work"
"hope she wont"
"what?"
"ah..nothing pie..:)"
"ill stay here kim...coz it's to hot in there.."
"okey.."
pie stood up in a big tree watching kim walking...kim was also turning to see pie..and everytime their eyes would met..it's like an electricity all over their body.
it was so hot..the sun was really set above kim..
a car stopped a few distance from kim's position..the window opened..
"kim? you ok there?"
kim just gave a thumbs up to fah..
"ill just bought something..but ill be back .."
"kim nodded and fah close her car window again.
kim saw pie looking at them..maybe she was curious about what they are talking with..
kim was almost sitting at the grass..wearing a mask...a hat and her long polo... when someone took an umbrella for her..as she looked up..it was pie.
"heat might cause your mindgraine back.."
"thanks pie :)"
pie just smiled and without looking at kim..
kim was wiping her sweat on her forhead..she has no towel so pie offered her ...
while drying kim's face...thEy were looking at each other...nobody wants to say a word..just staring and enjoying that moment.
"pie?"
a familiar voice from a far...when thEy both turn..it was jeab...carrying a bouquet of flowers..
kim act like she didnt mind jeab..she just continue what she was doing..while pie...dont know if she will remain with kim or will go to jeab...but at the end..she walk to jeab..
kim felt sad and angry...she was holding the tool so tight..like her anger was put into it.

(kindly VOTE  and add COMMENTS :)