[32]

thEy were having fun having music by themselves...bee was playing the guitar while pat and kim having a duet singing theie favorate songs...when suddenly a girl pass by... she looks familiar to kim..her eyes ..she has a cover on her face.she stared to them and so long to kim.when she was far then..kim remembered again the girl she saw in the bathroom.
"hey..i have something to tell you..this kinda weird"
"what kind of weird kim?"
bee asking kim while playing pat's hair..
"this morning..i saw a girl in the bathroom...inside the house.."
"what?"
"i was shock when i saw here there..like how did she get in there?...she said she was finding something..."
"inside the bathroom?what kind of alluby was that..haha"
"that's what i was thinking bee..she told me her name..."
"really?who is she? "
"i...i cant remember...but..maybe she's also from the farm...
"ohh?...how does she look like?."
"she has a curly hair...a big cute eyes..and...and a smell like vanilla scent"
"are you talking about a person..or an imagination?"
"bee?..."
"what?...im just asking..coz maybe kim was just dreaming.."
"no...im really sure bee.."
"well..there's no curly hair chick here inside the ranch...unless...she's an outsider.."
kim think of it...that girl dont look like a bad person..but why would she enter their house?..what was her agenda?
"it's already back to work time..."
"let's go kim?"
"okey..ill just bring this guitar home.."
"by the way..there's a dance outside the ranch later..you wanna come with us kim?"
"im not quite sure bee"
"please come with us kim...it's just happened once a year.."
"yeah..if you wont..you'll gonna missed a lot if girls there"
"really?...lots of girls?"
"naaah..im just kidding pat..heheh"
"okey..okey...im coming with you.."
after her work..kim took a bath and prepared what she would wear..
she just wanna look simple...a shirt and a joggerpants will do..with her favorite sneakers..
she was putting up her perfumes when she heard bee talking outside...
as she step out of her room..bee almost forgot that she was a tom..
her lower lip was pulled down...
"im ready..let's go"
bee remain as is...
she was still looking at kim..
kim laugh when she saw bee's reaction
pat grab her high boyfriend...kim wink at her dad who was reading a newspaper..
"dont come home late okey?"
"yes dad .bye2"
it was few meters away from the ranch..but the musuc was so loud that they could heard it from a far..
"you look good kim"
said pat while looking at bee...
"thanks pat...how about bee?does she look irresistable?haha"
"no..haha"
"hey bee? you heard what your girlfriend said?"
"just let her kim..."
"oooohh....my emo love..hehe"
pat was cute wearing her mini skirt and fit shirt and a boots..while bee..has it's polo shirt and a cargo shorts..kim didnt expect that they were also into fashion.there was a ticket entrance...kim paid it for them..
the place was a huge openfield...with a high grass fence...
it was so dark in there..and you cant even see whose your dancing with..
"kim?just stick with us!!"
pat reminded kim..she need to shout coz the music was so loud. .
a lot of girls were going closer to kim...
she wasnt dancing but she's like a chick magnet..all was going into her...some are drunk...and other was just acting like they were also drunk..there were boys..but lot of them were girls...
kim was not expecting this to be wild...she was about to sit in a corner when somebody grab her hand and kissed her on her face..
she didnt see who was that coz it gone to fast...kim tried to find her..

(kindly VOTE  and add COMMENTS :)