"Of course Eric." She wraps her arms around me.

I had been working a lot more lately. Jada understands but I hope that she knew that I was working so hard for her and the kids. I loved her and I wanted to give her the best because that's what she deserved. I may have done somethings I'm not proud of but I still loved her. I loved her more than I've ever loved anybody else.

I also wanted to talk to Jada about today. The party would be held at my parent's place and Renee was going to be joining us. I know that Jada could remain cordial, but I didn't think Renee could. And I felt like she was going to cause drama today.

"I know why you came in here." Jada said getting up from the bed. "You're worried about having all four of us together at the same time, aren't you?" She asks.

"I am." I stood up.

Jada began slipping her shoes on. "Well I will try my best to be cordial with everyone. As long as they remain respectful, we'll have no problems." She smiled.

After she finished getting dressed, we all left the house and were on our way to my mom and dad's spot for the party. It only took about five minutes to get to my parents house, since we didn't live too far from each other. I pulled up in front of the house and got out of the car. Jada grabbed Rii, while I grabbed the bags. I locked the car before we headed up to the house.

Everyone was already here: aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, and so on. Jada went ahead into the kitchen where my mom and Kim were, along with my sister. I decided to go and let Eric Jr. know that I was here.

"Happy Birthday." I said kneeling down in front him. I pulled him into my arms and kissed his head. "I love you."

He buried his head in my chest. "I love you too daddy." He said hugging me.

"I got some toys for you. Come on, let's go sit so we can see what you got." I said walking over to the couch where my homies and father were.

Renee

It was kinda awkward being around Eric & Jada, especially with them being all hugged up. That's exactly what I so desperately wanted from Eric. We were never together really, but I ended up getting attached to Eric the more we became intimate. He didn't want a relationship, I just happened to get pregnant with lil Eric. He was a great father. I just wished things had worked out between us.

Yes, I was jealous of what they had. He'd never been with anybody as long as he's been with Jada. Eric seemed like he really loved her, which meant a whole lot because Eric wasn't the type to settle down with just any woman. I mean, they lived together and had a child together. She's the first.

I looked over at them and Jr. spending time with them both.

I shook my head facing the hard truth, Eric and I would never work. We didn't back then and we wouldn't now. It was a hard pill to swallow because I did in fact love Eric.

He didn't loved me. I just happened to get knocked up. He hadn't bothered to look my way in months. I mean Eric and I hooked up from time to time before they were serious, but nothing too serious. Of course she didn't know this.

It would be a shame for her to find out.

Eazy

It was now a few hours into the party and I could say it's been going great. Jada and Renee passed a few words, but nobody was fighting. So I guess you could say that the party was going pretty well at moment. Besides, I wasn't trying to deal with the bullshit at my kid's party.

Ren, Yella, and I were currently in the backyard tending to the grill while my father had stepped away.

"Man what's up with your woman and babymama?" Ren said laughing.

"Man Renee being Renee. I'm just hoping we make it through the party without any shit from her." I said.

"Well guess what, I'll be front and center to watch the whole fucking thing. Got the camera ready." Yella said, holding up his camera bag that was on his shoulder.

He and Ren began cracking up, but I didn't find this amusing at all.

"Man fuck y'all." I said laughing.

I grabbed my old English from the table and walked back towards the house. From the backyard, I could hear a bunch of commotion coming from inside. I quickly made my way inside. Jada and Renee were arguing. I didn't know about what, but I sure as hell was gonna find out.

"I'm not arguing with you today. So just drop it!" Jada said on the other side of the counter.

"Eric is MY child. You're not his mother. I'll raise my child and you worry about raising that little girl of yours. Okay?" Renee said getting closer to Jada, pointing her finger in her face.

"You better back up away from me." Jada said putting her hand up.

Renee pushed Jada's hand out of the way harshly. Jada picked up her cup and threw her drink directly in Renee's face.

"Oh shit." Dre said.

Before I could get to her, Jada had already crossed the counter. She threw a punch at Renee and they both fell to the ground.

"Chill!" I said pulling Jada off while Cube grabbed Renee.

"Screw this, im leaving." Jada said grabbing her coat from the table.

I let Jada go and she started walking away until Renee started to run off at the mouth once again.

"You think you're special? Me and Eric have been sleeping together for months."

Jada started for Renee but Dre grabbed a hold of her.

"Renee how many times am I going to say that I don't want you? There will NEVER be anything between us. So whatever you're thinking about, let go of it. It'll never happen." I said.

Jada made her way towards the door and out of the house. I was right behind her.

Jada

I didn't know how long I could keep dealing with all this drama. All this back and forth and the multiple baby mamas? I don't know if I could handle all of this. This was nothing new to me! I knew that Eric ran around with lots of women and that he had a lot of children, but I got together with him anyways. I loved him and I knew that I had to accept all of that if I wanted to be with him. It was just a hard pill to swallow.

Don't get me wrong, I loved Eric's children and treated them as if they were my own. I just couldn't deal with the ghetto baby mama drama from Renee's ass. Fortunately, I did get along with Joyce and Sedalia really well. Our children got along great as well. We all had a mutual dislike for Renee, but that wasn't the main reason why we all got along.

I hated that all of this happened at Eric's party. I felt both embarrassed and angry. We probably ruined his birthday for him.

"Baby are you okay?" I heard Eric ask.

I turned around and he walked over to me, embracing me. I wrapped my arms him and nodded.

"I'm fine Eric. It's okay."

"No it's not." He looked at me. "I promise, you'll never have another problem with her again. I mean it." He said in a serious tone.

I nodded and took a few minutes to calm down and regain my composure.