Anonymous/Dentist

Depuis le début

We got to the clinic and i was nearly crying. I was sweating and shaking, trying to stop the tears falling down my face. I tried not to show my nervousness, but im not sure if that worked, i think it just made it worse.

"Morning Michael" Luke cheered.

I just smiled at him. There was my bestfriend/bandmate, in his scrubs; about to check my teeth.

He put his rather large hand on my shoulder and asked me to come through to Storms room, while she got the equipment.

"Whats wrong then mate?" Luke questioned.

"Uhh, toothache.." I sighed.

Luke picked up a bib and placed it around my front, going around my neck.

"Wouldn't want to ruin that Nirvana shirt" Luke spoke, nervously.

I just laughed and mumbled, oh yeah.
Storm then entered the room and i started twidling my fingers, damn she looked hot in uniform but she made me so nervous.

I watched every movement she did, as she carried a tray of equipment into the room, keeping them out of my sight.

She came and sat beside me, kissing me before reclining the chair. She handed me some glasses, and i put them on.

"Hey, i don't want to be the only one who looks stupid, oh apart from Luke, sorry Luke" She giggled, looking me straight in the eyes.

She and Luke put a pair of gloves on, then placed on a mask before turning to me.

"Okay open wide please baby" Storm soothed.

I couldn't do anything apart from listen to her, it was something about her voie that made me listen to her. She looked in my mouth, then looked at my eyes before turning back to my mouth.

She hovered her mirror over my painful tooth and poked it very slightly. She was gentle, but pain shot through my jaw, causing me to reach up and rub it.

"That hurt, kitten?" She asked.

"Uh-huh" i replied, not really being able to speak properly with two instruments in my mouth.

She nodded at Luke, and Luke got up, and brought some things over. Various brushes, burrs, solution, etc.

"Um, don't i get a say in this" I piped up.

"Yes Mikey. Well i found that you had a deep cavity in one of your pre-molars. What we need to do is give you a root canal, and so me and Luke are going to fix your tooth up so it doesn't hurt"

"Oh...." I sigh. "I've never had one of them babe"

"Its okay honey, we can talk you through the procedure" Storm said, placing her hand on my lap, trying to tease me and make me feel better.

I could see her smile behind her mask as me and her were looking each other in the eyes. She finally broke contact and carried on with her job.

"Luke, can i have topical please?"
"Yes doctor"

Luke handed her some kind of gel on a stick, she asked me to open my mouth, and she placed it near my tooth. Telling me to relax for a bit. I was listening to her and Luke's conversation until she took it out of my mouth, and Luke got got all the extra saliva out my mouth.

I already felt like an idiot. A fraction of my mouth was numb and i was already drooling, placing the bib over my mouth.

Storm came over and took the cartridge off a needle, trying to hide it from my view. Even though i was partly numb, i was still really scared that it would hurt.

She placed the needle in, and i felt a little bit of pressure as the liquid was slowly inserted and spread through my mouth. She took it out and by them i couldn't feel my tongue, teeth, mouth or lips.

"Holy shit" i said, feeling my face.

"Haha, it feels funny, doesnt it? Unlucky that ill remember this" Luke laughed.

My mouth was very numb then, and Storm and Luke soon got to work, drilling out my tooth, filing it down, treating the nerves and then putting a material in, to keep my tooth sealed.

I was absolutely glad when it was all over. It took about an hour and every minute of it was awkward and weird, as i could do nothing apart from stare at my girlfriend and bestfriend.

Luke took the bib and goggles off me, as Storm put the chair up.

We were about to get up, until Storm sat back down and got her phone out.

"Dentist selfie, everyone smile. Wait, if you can Michael"

She took the photo and we all laughed.

We walked out the surgery hand in hand, her telling me how good i was and that id feel better now.

They only had my appointment on that day as they opened specially, so Luke came back to our house and we all watched movies.

A/n, thank y'all for reading.
Im still taking requests, and the longer the prompt, the better.

I hope your all enjoying my book.
Comment your instagram names if you read this, and ill follow you.

***I didnt have time to edit this chapter, it may have errors***

Have an amazing day, all of you!)