Chapter 13.

Alice POV.

"How do you know?" I looked away in disbelief.

"You may want to sit down. It's kinda a long story..." He said with no emotion.

I walked to my bed and sat down.

God, I'm really am tired of this place. I feel like I've been here forever. I can't even remember how many days it's been since I've realized I've been in a "coma". I swear I can't believe he would do that. That's 3 months of my life I won't get back.

"Alice.." I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Do you wanna know or not ?" Again no emotion.

"Yes." I kept eye contact.

He sat next to me and grabbed my hands; he looked me in the eyes and when a loud BOOM came in through the hospital door. I looked up and couldn't believe my eyes, when I looked back at Damian, he had already dressed himself back to impersonating  a doctor.

"You're awake. You're really awake...they told me you woke up, and I know I took a few days but it doesn't matter, you're awake! I'm here now, and I'm not going anywhere." Hunter grabbed a hold of me and gave me a huge hug before kissing my forehead.

I looked over at Damian, who nodded and quitley exited the room. UGH, he knows far more than hes telling me.

"Hunter, I'm happy to see you too, but you actually interupted my conversaton between me and my Doctor. I stood up quickly, and instantly heard Damian's voice.

"In due time Alice, I will explain it all to you, Spend time with him. He misses you. I'll be here, I'm not going anywhere." his words echoing in my mind, I lost my balance.

"Alice, are you okay? Here let me help you.." his strong arms wrapped around my waist, guiding me down, sitting on his lap.

"Hunter..."  I began but he cut me off

"Alice, I know right now everything is confusing. You're realizing things, and its all overwhelming. I get that, but the three months that you've been in that bed, i want you to know I never went a week without seeing you. I missed you everyday. I didn't know if you were going to wake up or not...." he paused and looked up. "...they said you had nothing abnormal in your system, but I still cant help but blame myself for it."

I studied his face, his expression and features. His hair was black, and he was an olive tone. He was toned, stood about 5'10 with green eyes, full lips and a bit of a beard going on now. Hunter was 24.  As I was studying him, i noticed a tear fall down his cheek. I traced my thumb over it, he grabbed my hand and looked down.

"I should've never introduced you to that lifestyle Alice. You're a good girl, you just got mixed with the wrong crowd. If Jay hadn't introduced us, I don't think you would've ended up here. I know you know I've always been attracted to you since day one. Jay brought you over to the house and we vibed to music and you were so stunning." I blushed. and he continued. "Once I got to know you, and see you for the real you, we had dark conversations, and you were there for me during hard times. We've known each other for about 10 months, and I can genuinely say, you going through this, I never thought I could feel so strongly for someone. You're amazing, and I feel as if i caused this. I've stopped doing drugs, I've been working, and I was able to get a small place of my own. I want you to come with me Alicia Amelia Westford."