Chapter19- Unfair

Start from the beginning

I die!

" It is unfair for you Emeera" she says sadly!

"The cursed Emeera's life is not fair!" I tell her ice cold as I keep on crying!

"Still, you don't have to make them forget you! Who will be Casent's mate! It was already you! It can't be changed Emily!" She exclaims sadly!

Do you think that I don't know!

" Convince him that he still didn't find his mate!" I say as I brush Casent's hair with my cold fingers!

" But! Emily! It is not right!! It is wrong" She tells me!

"Offcourse it is not! But it is the best thing to do now! In anyway I will eventually die! I dont want to hurt anyone with my death! Dad and
Yara will be broke! Just like when mom left us! And Yasmeen and Lily will feel so sad! I can't imagine losing any one ! So how could I make them!! I love Casent! I can't pain him! I can't break him!! I can't! I won't!!Will you help me please!?" I ask her crying.

" Fine !! I will do it! If you really want it!! This is cruel for you!! How could life me so cruel for you!! So was it really your mom! Did she come in your comma? What did she tell you? " She asks sadly.

Offcourse it is cruel!!

"She said that you both were best friends and I can trust you!" I tell her looking at her now.

All I feel is pain in my chest!!

" Yes! Darling I am so sorry this is so harsh!" She says as she cries!

" I know but as long I hurt no one it is best!" I tell her smiling honestly.

Suddenly she runs towards me hugging me hard!

" You are so brave Emm! Just like your mom!" Aaron's mom cries as I hug her back tight!

" I hope you take good care of my family and friends! Yasmeen and Lily!! I know you will take good care of Aaron!" I say to her as I keep sobbing hard in her hold!

The pain is killing me!

" Offcourse dear! Offcourse I will!! Your father is my friend! Yasmeen, Yara and Lily are like my daughters! Wait! ! Where will you stay now?!" She asks as she breaks our hug and looks at me worried!

" I didn't think of it!" I say looking at the floor.

What the heck was I thinking! Dissapearing and then where do I go!!

" You can come to my secret place! I will give you a mask your mom had so you can disguise when you come out publicly!" she says smiling as she removes my tears!

" I don't want to trouble you!" I say lowly!

" Aah! What trouble are you talking about!" She scolds me! " Wait for me when I am done! And I will let you see what I am talking about!"

" Thanks for all" I say honestly.

" Do you need help while casting the spell" she asks me sadly

" No, I already did it on Aaron!"
I say coldly!

More pain !!

" So you know what to do!" She says coldly as she looks at Casent!

" I will go to the roof then, can you show me the way!?" I ask as I don't know where is my way up!

" Sure follow me!" She says looking at me sadly!

**********************
" This is it!" She says coldly as we finally reach the roof!

" Thanks" I say as I scan the bare roof!
Now all I have to do is to cast the spell
I open my hands and look hesitantly at the red ball in my hand! I look up high. It is already night!! The sky is cloudy tonight! It is really a desert here!!

For family, friends, and love!

"I Emeera of the curse demand you all to forget my existence. Except for Aaron's mom she keeps her memory untouched by my spell" I say out loud 3 times! Tears are blurring my vision!!

I guess this is how it is done!!

Suddenly, I feel my self weak! I look up at the sky and see that red fog has covered the whole desert! I feel my eyes change! They sky is cloudy!The scene is magical! In a blink of an eye it all disappears! The sky gets clear and the fog dissapears completely !

Did it work!

" Do you remeber me ?" I ask Aaron's mother worried!

" Yes! Emily I do! I will go check the others!" She answers back. I sigh in relief!

I will miss you all!

Dad!

Yara!

CASENT!

Lily!

Neighbors!

Teachers! Even if they give me headaches an quizes!

My normal life!

I miss it already from now!

Everyone!

A tear slips from my eyes! But I remove it quickly! The pain in my chest is killing me! My heart is getting ripped into pieces! My life have just shattered with a click of a switch! Everyone forgot me ! No one knows me now! I will die!

"Your hair is turning blonde!" She says shocked!

" That fast!"I say surprised !

My time us almost ending!

" Let us go Emily!" Aaron's mom cries!

Sooo it is a matter of time till I die!

I just nod and head towards the door broken!

It has been a very very long misrable day! I wish it never came!
.............................
A/N

I am still evil!