"Hello?" I greeted. 

"Jot! Wala ka sa unit, asan ka?" Zelle! I stood up and smiled like a crazy kid. Despite Zelle calling me ‘Jot’, I didn’t care. She’s here, what more could I ask for? I was going to be saved from Luke. Damn it! I love this!

"Luke's. 9th floor. The one at the end. Hurry!"

I hung up and started jumping on the spot with the excitement. Really matured, eh? Now let's see how Luke will react to see the love of her life. Well, I don't know, maybe she is the love of her life. They've been spending a lot of time together talking about something that Zelle considered a secret from everyone. Well, whatever. 

My eyes were locked on the door and a few minutes later, there was a knock. Just in time when Luke got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I decided to not look at him because he was equally hot as Blake and Andrew were. I opened the door and hugged the girl I saw. 

"I missed you Zelle." She dropped her bag and hugged me just as tightly as I was hugging her. 

"Yeah, I know right, but please… I’m choking," she joked. When we pulled away, she entered the room and the same amazement that I bore earlier was discernible in her soft face. "Cool," was all that came out of her lips. 

Then Luke went out of the kitchen holding a bottle of beer. "Beer?" he asked with smirk and a hopeful expression.

I grabbed the bottle. "Hell yeah, Luke," I responded. Tomorrow is Saturday so it's ok to be a bit hung-over, I guess. 

He laughed and removed his shirt and Zelle shielded her eyes with mock disgust. “Oh please. Pwede bang isuot mo ‘yan?!” my cousin demanded.

“What? I’m too hot to handle?”

I groaned and told him to shut up. And right then, a comical, knee-slapper, very wild night started. The rest of the night, we were watching something, stuffing our mouths with beer and some food, and laughter. Hysterical laughter filled the room as Zelle and I watched Luke made a fool out of himself. Actually, remove the 'watching something' on the list. Something was playing on the flat screen TV but we weren't really paying attention as Luke was the star for the night. 

***

I woke up with a real headache and alcohol-smelling breath. I went directly to the bathroom to throw up. Drinking is really a bad idea. I went to the kitchen to cook something and look for some medicines. I ended up eating egg and bread and coffee and something to ease my headache. I hate hangovers!

When I got back, Luke and Zelle were still asleep on the floor, with a whole mess around them. I was just about to pick up some wrappers and bottles when the door opened. Barging in was a hot guy wearing a blue shirt and fitted jeans. 

Blake.

He scanned the room and at my sight, he became stern. Seriously, what? I walked to him to say hi but before I do so, he held my wrist and dragged me outside. I was too shocked to tell him to stop. And too hung-over, too.  We ended up standing in the parking lot with his hand gripping my wrist tightly. I sighed as a frown formed in my face.

"What the hell?!" I shouted angrily. I pushed him. "What the hell, Blake?! What do you think you're doing?!"

He let go of me. "We have trouble."

I looked up to him, confused. "You're gonna meet my parents."

I sighed. I thought it was such a big trouble. Meeting parents. I'm not really good at it, but I'm not really bad either. I'm average. Just before I speak…