The water boiled and I poured the tea out, for everyone. I gave Kelsey her cup. I pulled a tray out and set the cups on the tray. On my way up the stairs, I heard Nathan yelling. I stopped before I opened the door. He was yelling about how he thought that he hadn't spent enough time with her. How he wished that he could have done something else with her. He wanted to take her to the beach, when she could have enjoyed it more. I heard nothing from Max. Finally, I heard Nathan start to weep.

"I have the tea." I said as I walked in the room. I saw that Nathan was crouched in a ball and Max was on his bed. I placed the tray on his dresser and took his cup to him.

"Nathan, here is your tea." I whispered to him. He looked at me and he looked terrible. He took it from me and started to drink it. I saw that Max had gotten his own. I sat on the floor and leaned against Nathan's bed.

Jay's POV:

I woke up on the couch and there was no Emer. I started to worry. I ran up to her room. She was sleeping peacefully, in her bed. I walked out and down the hall. I peeked in Tom and Kelsey's room. they were asleep, too. I then pulled my phone out. It was 8:00. I called Pepper.

"Hey, sweetie! You caught me at a good time! What's going on?" She said. She sounded really happy and good.

"Macey passed away, a couple of hours ago." I told her. I heard the phone drop. She then picked it up.

"Sorry about that. Oh, my god. Okay... I will be there as soon as I can. How? Why? What happened?" She asked me. I heard her voice start to break. God, I just wanted to hold her and never let her go.

"She died in the hospital. The cancer won." I told her.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, please tell me that this is some cruel and evil joke to get me there." She begged me.

"I really wish that this was." I told her.

"I already have the next plane out. Damn it." She said. Her Texan accent was getting thicker, as she lost control.

"Pepper, calm down. Please, it will be okay. Just got here calmly and don't yell at anyone." I told her. I heard her chuckle.

"I know, darlin'. I will talk to you soon. I promise that I will be there soon." She told me. I then heard her end the call. I put my phone in my pocket and I walked downstairs.

I saw Nareesha in the kitchen. She was looking at shoe sketches. It was the same ones that Macey had drawn for her.

"Those are really nice." I told her. She looked up at me and smiled.

"They really are. Could you go talk to Siva? He needs someone to talk to. He, Macey, and I have become close and it is really hitting him, hard." She told me. She then ran her fingers through her hair. I nodded and went to their room. I saw that Siva was looking at his phone.

"What are you looking at?" I asked him. He looked up at me. The only light in the room, was coming from his phone.

"I am looking at photos." He whispered. I walked over to him and took the phone away.

"It is too soon, to be looking at them. You need to relax." I told him. He opened his mouth, then shut it. He knew that I was right. I placed the phone on the dresser.

"Seev, are you going to be okay?" I asked him. I saw his figure lay on the bed.

"I guess that I will be. I just want her to be here, with us. I want her to be happy. I want to here her laugh, one more time. Just one more time." He told me. I sighed.

"I want that too, but it won't happen. We need to move forward. You and I know that she wouldn't want you to cry over her." I told him.

"I can't help it." He told me. I then walked to the door.