I snickered and shook my head.

"Is that why sister Sarah kept giving you dirty looks?"

"Yup. She think I stole her man. He was single and still is. Ain't my fault he wants me."

August parked the car in Mama Sheila's driveway. He got out and helped me and Maw-Maw out.

"Mommy!" The kids yelled.

"Yes?" I asked as I waddled towards the front door.

"We missed wou." They pouted.

"Mommy missed you too."

Mama Sheila opened the door and headed straight to the kitchen with Maw-Maw behind her.

"Chay take the kids to the livingroom please." Cha instructed.

"Yes ma'am." She grinned.

All the kids ran into the livingroom. August wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him.

"What do you want big head?"

"You." He mumbled into my neck.

"That's why I got another grand baybeh on the way." Maw-Maw said as she shook her head.

"It's not me it's him." I pouted.

"You don't be sayin' that behind closed doors though, or last night and this morning." He mumbled in my ear.

I bit my lip and elbowed him in the chest, blushing hard.

"Y'all are so cute." Cha cooed.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Leah what if you have twins again?" Mama Sheila asked.

"I'd get my tubes tied after I'd have them." I laughed.

"No you wouldn't. I want six more."

"I am not popping out six more babies."

"Y'all will be the black brady bunch." Maw-Maw joked.

All the food was warmed up in the oven and ready to go. I washed my hands and made kool aid for the kids.

"Wazzam fam. Trav is here." Travis announced as he held Callie.

"Eeeaah." She giggled as she reached for me.

I took her from Travis and kissed all over her face. Callie was such a cutie.

"Why you gotta hog my niece up?" August asked.

"Why do you have that pimp hat on in the house?" I replied, playfully knocking it off his head.

"Y'all cut it out and go set up the table now." Mama Sheila instructed.

August

"I'm just blessed ta' be outta the hood and make somethin' of myself you kno'? I'a kno Mel would be proud of me." I smiled.

"Yes he would baby." My mama smiled.

"I couldn't be more proud of August. I've been by his side at his worst and he's continuing to grow each day. He's an amazing dad and fiancé. I just can't wait to walk down the aisle and say I do." Leah grinned.

I leaned over and pecked her lips a few times, brushin' my thumb against her cheek.

"I'm very proud of Travis, getting the lead role in Lackawanna Blues. I know making it to Broadway has been your dream and I'm glad that you get a chance to fulfill it." Cha smiled.

"I'a 'preciate it Cee. Everything I do is fa' my lil princess right hea'." He cheesed goofily.

Callie giggled and touched his face. Everybody "aw'd". God really blessed me wit' a beautiful family.