Anger and rage

Alric's Pov

How long does it take to find 4 powered teens and 1 normal teen? They couldn't have gotten far. Animila couldn't bring them that far without dropping.

I sit on my throne angry. The more I think about it the more my anger rises.

"Where are they!" I growl. I slam my fist hard on to the arm of my throne.

My patience is running dangerously low. Bad enough some of these stupid people actually think they can go against me. They'll disobey minor rules and commands thinking it's ok. I have no time for those things.

Though I made sure that they do not go unpunished. My creatures made sure to destroy their homes and businesses. Also injured a few. Maybe that'll be a warning for them.

I hear the throne doors open and I see three unconscious people on the backs of my creatures. It seems like they put up a fight especially Blaze.

But I'm still missing two. The most important two.

"Looks like my creatures brought me back a present. Put them down." I say.

My creatures put them down and I make chains appear on them chaning their hands and feet to the wall. Now I just need them to wake up.

My vine suddenly comes in. I can see it seems disappointed. That means it couldn't complete my order.

It wraps around my waist and pushes a bunch of power in to me. It seems as if to avoid disappointing me it wants to give me something to forgive it.

"My precious vine it seems you couldn't complete my order. Don't worry though. You can be useful for something else." I say petting it.

"As for you my loyal creatures you brought me three of the people I wanted. Now before you go back I need you here for a while." I say.

My creatures come up to me like a puppy wanting attention. I scratch one of them on their head.

1 hour later

I see Blaze, Flora, and Fauna start to stir.

Finally.

Blaze is the first one to open his eyes. The twins after him. Man they even wake up together at the same time.

"It's about time you guys woke up." I say.

Blaze looks at me and then it seems he registered what's going on. He glares at me.

"What do want with us?" Blaze says. He tries to move in his chains but can't.

"Don't even bother trying to break those chains or use your powers. It's impossible." I say with a smirk.

"What do you want." Blaze says clenching his teeth.

"Such hostility. Is that anyway to treat a friend?" I say in a fake hurt.

"You are not a friend." He replies.

"Shame you think that. Do you think that too twins?" I ask.

"You don't deserve the title of a friend." Flora says.

"Whatever that does not matter now. What does matter is you tell me where Aqua and Animila is." I say.

"I wouldn't know I was the first one knocked out. Even if I did I wouldn't tell you." Flora says.

"And let me guess Fauna was the next one caught. Which means Blaze was the last one to see them." I say looking at Blaze.

"Like I would tell you which way they went." Blaze says.

"You don't have a choice." I say with equal hostility.

"Now this can be easy or hard. I don't have the patience for your little defience. Tell me which way they went or I'll make you." I angrily.

"I don't know." Blaze says.

"Lying is not smart. Now don't make it harder on yourself and your companions." I say.

I walk over to Fauna and lift her up by her chains.

"It would be a shame if something happened to her because of you." I say to Blaze.

"Put her down Alric." Blaze says.

"Tell me which way they went." I say.

Fauna's and Flora's fear course through me.

"Tick tock Blaze." I say.

"Fine just put her down. They were in the forest last. They climbed a tree and jumped from tree to tree heading towards forest villages." Blaze says in defeat.

I smile and put down Fauna.

"That wasn't so hard was it. You see this would be so much easier if you cooperated. I rather we be on the same side than against each other." I say.

"We will never join your side." Blaze says.

"Don't speak to soon. You never know. Besides doesn't our little friend Animila have a little crush towards me. I'm sure she won't go against me like you." I say.

"Well you're wrong. She could care less about you now and she will defeat you." Flora says.

I clench my teeth thinking back to when she attacked me without hesitation. I won't let this be true I will have all of them on my side.

"We'll see about that." I growl and walk away.

I walk to my creatures.

"I want you to find those two. Bring them to me awake. I want them here soon. Got it." I say trying to bite down my anger.

"I want you my vine to go with them. And make sure you restrict my little friend Animila. She's quite tricky. Make sure she can't use any of her tricks." I say to the vine.

"Now go." I say.

My vine and creatures leave immediately sensing my anger.

"I will not be defeated." I growl lowly.

I sense my captured friends fear rise.

My plan will work and I will have what I want. And who I want.