Find them and bring them

Alric's Pov

I can't believe they got away again. Stupid disappearing trick.

But I must say that is a very good trick. It takes a lot of skill to do it. And the fact that Animila transported 4 people along with her is even better. That makes the trick harder.

She must be tired by now. For someone with no power to do a trick like that, it would tire them greatly. Which means they didn't get far.

And I'm going to capture them. Why you ask. Well one they can be great assistance in my plan. We all know each other so well that we can work together very easily. With them I could easily find the prophecy and take their power.

Now my other reason is because I want Her.

She caught my attention a while ago and I want her beside me as I continue my plan. Besides her fear was great. She's unpredictable in her own way. She's perfect.

But in order for any of that to happen I need to find them. And I doubt they will come with me willingly.

I need a place first. I walk back over to the place I called home for a while now. With a simple wave of my hand a amazing castle replaces it. With everything you can think of. A throne room. A dungeon. Multiple rooms. A library. All of it.

It's amazing what you can do with power. Though I feel a little weaker now. But that can be fixed easily.

I call my creatures. The vine faithfully stays around my waist constantly trying to help me gain more power. I think that's the only reason why I didn't pass out from using that much power just now.

"Come on we have a announcement to tell the people and then you will get your orders." I say petting one of them.

They follow me to the main part of town. They go and gather the people to the center of town. I send the vine with them to make sure everyone comes. I create a platform to stand on so everyone can see me. In a matter of seconds everyone is there.

"I'm glad everyone is here. Listen up. I am your new ruler. You all obey me. Understand." I say.

I feel their fear sky rocket as my creatures growl at them so they get the point.

"Now bow." I order.

Everyone slowly gets down on their knees and start to bow to me. Glorious power comes to me from their fear and them obeying me.

"Perfect. Now I have an order for all of you." I say.

Everyone looks up at me to see what I am about to say.

I create a picture of "them" and show it to everyone.

"If you see any one of these people you bring them to me. Immediately." I say dangerously.

Everyone nods and I here murmurs go through the crowd. Their fear is amazing. This power is amazing. I smirk and turn away from the crowd. I leave some creatures to watch over the people.

I take the others and go back to my castle.

"I have orders for you my pets." I say to my creatures.

They look at me ready for my order.

"You hunt them down. You find them and bring them to me. I don't care how far you have to go. Bring them to me alive. You are not allowed to hurt them badly. But bring them to me." I say.

They immediately bow in turn and run off to find them.

"Now you my precious vine, you go find me the prophecy. I want them alive. You can sense them. Now go." I say.

The vine unravels from my waist and goes off to complete my order.

Soon I will have them and the power I need. This is going to be perfect.