Suspicions

This one is totally going to be short. It's just a filler chapter.

Animila's Pov

(Next day from last chapter,morning time basically)

Something doesn't feel right. I don't know what it is but it doesn't feel right. It feels like a disturbance in balance. I don't know.

I make my glamour's essence not as strong, so no one can sense it. Only things and people with a lot a lot a lot of power can. Unfortunately that means my glamour is weaker. Meaning I have to be careful with my emotions. The slightest bit of too much emotion can make it fall.

Which means no more fear. No more over playing. No more crushing. This is going to be hard. Especially without making anyone suspicious of the sudden change of showing emotion.

But I want to know what's going on. Why all of a sudden things seem wrong? Like something is about to happen.

Maybe that's why everything was so weird when I had my nightmare that night. Maybe it was a sign that something is about to happen. Like the fact the birds didn't stop singing.

Or maybe the fact that they flew away when my friends came. As far as I know illusion birds stay when more people come. It means more people to mess with. Why did they leave?

Something doesn't add up. Ugh I hate this feeling.

"ANIMILA!"

I feel a hit on my shoulder and I turn to see Flora and Fauna staring at me.

"What was that for?" I ask.

"We were calling you for the longest." Flora says.

"Yeah you were totally spaced out." Fauna says.

"Sorry guys. I was thinking about something. What's up?" I say.

"We were asking you if you want to play a prank on Blaze." Flora says.

"Or Aqua." Fauna adds.

"Or Alric." Flora says.

"Or all three." They both say with big smiles.

As much as I would love to say yes my glamour can slip if I do.

"Sorry guys not today. I don't feel like running for my life. I don't need to be chared, drowned, and or thrown today." I say with a smile.

"Ok. But if we need saving you have to help us." The twins say.

It seriously is creepy sometimes how they can speak at the same time.

"Ok." I say.

They are totally getting in trouble.

But back to what I was thinking. What in the world is going on? I have my suspicions that something big is about to go down. And I'll be caught in the middle of it.

"YOU TWINS ARE DEAD!!!!!"

It seems like they pranked all three. Time to go save them. How did they do that prank so fast?

I see the twins being chased around. Blaze has fire in his hand. Aqua has a water vine in hers. And Alric is running faster than the other two.

Great this is going to take a while. I shouldn't be doing this. I should be trying to figure out what is going on.

Great.