Just a taste

Someone's Pov (Mystery person)

Night time

There is some strong magic over here. But what about a lake is powerful?

I stand by this lake looking at it. Since I gained more power I can sense magic now. It's a shame I had to wait so long to get more power. I must say though those people's fear was great.

(Remember there are people with this power. A scary one indeed.)

I feel a power source coming from the water. A vine comes and tries to grab me. It's quick but I'm quicker.

"Hello little vine. That's quite some magic you have. Tell me are you looking for a master?" I ask.

The vine lowers and comes closer to me.

"I'll be your master but I will not go down there with you." I say.

The vine seems like it understood me and wraps around my waist gently. I feel it's power. It's like it's pushing it's power in to me.

"You must know I like power." I say.

The vine responds by giving me more power. A good vine indeed. It's a good thing I came during night time. A lot of magical and powerful creatures come out during the night. It seems like this vine is one of them.

I pet the vine and it reacts like a pet. I can sense it's satisfaction.

Then I hear a growl. Multiple growls actually. I turn and see wolf like creatures come out of the forest.

The creatures growl at me in a attempt to frighten me. I just smirk and walk closer to the creatures. I let my power show to them and they start to whimper.

"Listen up. You creatures will obey me. Is that understood." I say.

They lower their heads as if they are bowing down to me. Perfect. Soon I can continue my plan. I'll start by taking over this pathetic town. Then I can move on to the rest of the world.

But first I need more power. I have enough power to take over this town but I need more for the rest of my plan. Which is why I need to find the prophecy. I know they are here somewhere. I can sense it. The signs show it. Once I find them getting their power should be easy.

Though the legend says I must kill them for their power I know their are other ways. I did research on it. Soon everything will come on to place.

I just need a bit more power to be sure. The power feels so good. With this much power I can do whatever I want. And get whoever I want.

I used to read stories of how people with my power couldn't handle it. But I see why. Some people can't handle this much power. They didn't know what to do with this power. But I can do anything with this power. I can get revenge on the people I want to. I can get whatever I want.

I just need to wait.