Protector

I guess being sick has its advantages. All the time to write.

1 month later

Animila's Pov

It's been a month since I moved in with the group. I must admit they are pretty nice. They respect that I'm still not used to people and give me sometime time by myself.

The boys are a big help. When I cook Alric provides help with the heavy wood and Blaze creates the fire for me.

The girls help me with clothing. They'll help me find materials and help me stitch it together.

But it does feel weird though. I'm in a house full of people with powers and I don't have any. Well supposedly. No matter how nice they seem I can't tell them who I am. I could put them in danger.

"Animila we have a problem." I hear Aqua shouts.

She's been the nicest to me here. Also I found out that Alric has a crush on her. No wonder he seemed so mad when I put a sword to her throat.

I walk towards her.

"What is it Aqua?" I ask her.

"We have no food left to cook and no material left to make clothes. We have no money to get more." She says.

"That is a problem. Well let's go and see what we can do. And no boys we are not stealing." I say before the boys can say anything.

The boys immediately close their mouths.

"Come on everyone." I say.

For once I go out without my cloak. Which makes it harder. I have to leave my sword but my daggers are on my boot.

We leave and walk towards the stores. What can we do? I remember in a village I went to, people gave money to those who needed it. This town don't seem like they'll do that.

But I do have an idea.

"Wait here guys." I say.

They listen and I walk towards a gentleman walking out from a bakery type store. He's from a forest village. I can tell by the green brown eyes.

"Excuse me sir. I'm sorry to trouble you." I say in a quiet voice.

"I just moved here and I don't have enough money to buy things to cook. I was wondering if I can borrow a couple of coins so I can feed my siblings." I say.

"Where are your parents?" He asks.

"They left me and my siblings so I have to take care of them. Please sir." I beg.

"How can I say no to you. Here this should be enough for you and your siblings." He says handing me a pouch of hold coins

"Oh thank you sir. Thank you." I say.

He leaves with a smile on his face and I walk back to the group.

"Here you guys go. This should be enough." I say handing the pouch over to Blaze.

"Now hold up."I say.

I go to a fabric stand and see a female there.

"Excuse me miss, would you happen to have any left over fabric?" I ask.

"Yes but nothing can be done with them." She says.

"Can I have them? Anything is helpful right now." I say.

"Sure." She says.

She goes and get the left over fabric. I see many different colors. Some are torn some aren't. And they are not too big. But I know a trick to help with this.