Trying to survive

This is more of a filler.

Ten year old Animila runs through the forest far away from her home. Far away from her village. Where could she go? People will always question her.

She can't go towards the moutains. That's where all the wind people live. Whether or not they have powers they love to be in the air. They love to see the birds. Their favorite being the legendary Phoenix. The fiery bird catches their eyes. Flying free. Which is what they are all about. Being free. She does not like heights nor flying.

She can't go towards the volcanoes. That's where the fire people are. She doubts she can stand their heat. The fire people love heat. And if they have powers the heat benefits them even more. Living in a volcano is not something she can do. Nor can she live by it.

She can't definitely can't go to the underwater villages. She can't hold her breath for that long. Besides though she hides it she is part cat. Cats hate water.

She could go to the forest villages. But they will know she is a stranger. Her clothes and her attitude are different from theirs. She comes from the small village that has no preference. They are not the friendliest people where she is from. They are all shy and quiet. The forest people love being together. She will stand out.

Another option is going to town. Town is a term that means many different types of people live together. Fire people, forest/earth people, water people, air people. They all live together in one village. Though it's a big village.

The closest town is actually the capital basically. Though there is no set government it is the most known and popular place. But that is very far from where she is. Though the others are all the way on the other side of the world which she can't get to, this one is a three week journey walking. That is if she can even find which direction it's in.

She has no choice but to stay in the forest. She can make her own shelter. Find her own food an water. Make her own clothing. While doing that she can train herself like her parents were doing.
So that's what she does. She travels the forest. Once night falls she makes shelter. As time goes on she teaches herself how to fight.

At the age of 14 she starts traveling to different villages. She never stays longer than a week. She always makes sure to avoid drawing attention to herself. Once she leaves she wonders around trying to find another village.

She goes in to the village and looks for what can be useful. She mainly goes to the library. She reads books about the world. The type of people there. Maps. She also gets materials she can use. She uses the scraps no one needs or will notice missing. She has no money to pay for materials so she'll use what she can get.

At 15 she makes herself twin daggers. With that she also makes a sword. Both weapons are beautifully designed. She uses her claws to sharpen the metal and carve it. She makes a sheaths for her weapons. She puts them where they are not seen but easy to reach.

She uses left over fabric to makes herself another hooded cloak. Like the one she had when she was younger. This one is as black as night. Easy to move in but can conceal her whole body. She can also add to it as she grows. It's surprising how much black fabric people leave.

It also helps that her mother taught her how to use a type of magic for things like this. Powers are not needed for this. Just skill.

At age 16 in one village she finds a map. She knows a trick that can act like a compass. All she needed was a map. And now she has it. She uses the map to find a town. She doesn't know where she is since she's been traveling so much.

It turns out the closet town is still the capital but she's close to 7 months away from it walking. So much for being close.

But she saddles up for the journey anyway. In a town she can make a home. And money so she can buy things. She won't be constantly moving. Times like this she wish she could fly.

Another routine in her life. Walk all day. Find food and water. Sleep. Repeat. Just like when she was little. But this time she has a destination. And she will get there.

"Capital here I come."

Sorry if this one is bad. I feel like this one is not good. Oh well its the best I could do.