one

"niall?"

"y-yeah?" the small frail boy answers, still hiding under his mountain of pillows and duvets.

"are you coming out tonight?"

"n-no liam, i'm going to stay in," niall answers his brother-like best friend. liam had been staying with niall for about a month now. ever since last time they went out, niall had felt very vulnerable. his best friend liam, had decided to stay with him until he felt confident enough again.

"c'mon niall, maybe coming out will be good for you tonight! you never know," liam tries to convince the petite pretty blonde.

"i-i don't know liam, i mean what happened last time i -"

"nialler, you have to get over this, come out with me and Z! it'll be fun," liam is now kneeling by the pile of duvets niall is residing under.

"i don't know li, what if it happens again?" niall questions.

"it won't niall, because i'm going to be there to kick anybody's ass who picks on my nialler!" liam assures.

"are you sure liam?" niall asks.

"yes niall, put on your prettiest outfit!" liam smiles, but niall is still under his duvet.

"a-alright f-fine. but i'm staying by your side the whole time! don't leave me by myself like last time!" a head of blonde emerges and looks liam straight into the eyes. niall sternly says this, which shocked liam as he hasn't seen niall have this much confidence, since the last time they went out a little over a month ago.

little did niall know, this night would change his life.

for the better? or for the worse?

hi new story, short chapters, i think it will be easier for me to update this as the chapters aren't going to be long.

much love,

eleanor x